Reviews for It Could Be Fun!
kayla chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i could actually picture this happening too is the funny thing. and then she'd wanna bring it up with yuki and ask how it happened but would be too shy too and yuki would know that she wanted to know but he would just pretend that he didnt and shigure would smell something up and try to get it out of them while ayame would be gushing about his brother having a crush.
La Pythie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was very funny !
Hinabisitka chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i need more!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Lol, that was funny! Go Power Rangers! (gag...) :D
wibbly chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
hee hee~! love the twist...i seriously wasn't expecting that~!
snowy.panda chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
lol Tohru got the wrong idea...i just love Manabe!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Bwahahaha. Manabe Kakeru is one of my favorite characters!

Lilz
kyo3nekogirl94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
yes, you should be shot

but that was so awsome
Purasutikku chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Poor Tohru...! XD That was awesome - the fandom needs to have more love for this pairing! I like how, with only dialogue at the beginning, you're forced to imagine what must be going on~
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
hahaha, omg, that was funny! I love you! You write such funny stuff! I do hope you continue on this Kakeru/Yuki ness. Pwease!
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Again, amazing job! You don't even know how much I love this pairing.
Eletriarnation chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I have to say, this initially scared me quite a lot. XDD It's so perfectly set up-the end had me laughing until I cried. ROFL. Poor Tohru... aw man. That had to be scarring for her. XD Fun stuff. Haha.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
oh! it's cute don't let someone shoot you. poor tohru
ShisouEimin chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
lol.

that was awesome.

-snickers-

what color was he gonna put on Yuki?
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
How on earth did you go from D. to this? XD not that I am complaining. Cute and suggestive. Therefore I like xp

Ever thought of writeing Kyo/Aya? The world needs more of them too. Weird pairing, I know... but I think it is a fun one too!

Now. I am off to look at your profile. Thanks for the read!

-ajah