Reviews for Watch the Dog Star Rise
wow such a deep story!
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is a good story!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
What a great bit of characterization packed into such a petite story. I don't think I've ever seen a story featuring the White Fang at all, and you did Orochimaru very well. Especially liked the brief thought he had towards Tsunade and Jiraiya: sympathetic yet not, typical of the snake. Well done!
Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
DAMN! I love this one! Just sublime. A great war story. I'm glad I found it.

XD
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Very good!
azure orbis chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
It's not everyday you find Oro musing about his subordinates and being somewhat human, especially since he's pretty much dehumanized in so many fics that I've read- either insane or just cynical. I like the human touch of him knowing about Sakumo's end and feeling somewhat sad about it.
niver chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Loved it.
yue kato chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
to be honest, i'm not a fan of most of the characters u write, but the stories u weave about them are very compelling. i like that wistful, subtle sentimentality tat underlies ur words. u show a very different, human side to the villains of naruto, kudos! :)
theREvamped chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was fantastic! I doubt I could write it better. However, something bugged me. When you refered to Sakumo's son (I'd assume that's Kakashi), he was sad. That line has potential...however, you only used it as an example of how Sakumo would express emotions. Personally, I'd incorporate that set of emotions into the story. But that's just what I would do - and I'm most certainly not the best writer in the world. Perhaps incorporating that would take away from the image that was originally the point of the story. It's your call, not mine.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
A unique portrayal of Kakashi's father. Most picture him as an eternally stern hero-figure; this piece humanizes him. I'm not too sure about the accuracy of Orochimaru's "sentimental" thoughts, but then again, I'm not an expert on him, having never written or pondered deeply about his character.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I think you did a great job of writing Orochimaru and Sakumo. Overall this was well written and interesting. Hope you wouldn't mind me adding this to my C2.
yelluhchicken chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
dat wash sho kewl!

wish it werent just a one shot though.
signalbox chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love how you've written the characters. I know it's probably unlikely, but I'd love it if you continued the story. :)