Reviews for Jazz Fenton's Heck
fangirl94 chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
LOL!

so funny!
TechnologyWizard chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I like Tucker said "MONSTER TRUCK RALLY the big trucks are gonna eat the little trucks" u got that off of Timmy Jimmy Power Hour 3 huh
123456789 chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
funny funny funny funny funny

genius

You my friend, (not really, I'm some random person you've probably never met) are now officially known as The Comedic Crossover King

bye now, sequel time
omgmyyouth chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Omg that was really funny!
dslover13 chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
It would have to be sextuplets if she is that emotional. 4 girls and 2 boys to make it a little easier on Sam and danny. Names: B - Jerry, and Samuel G - Sarah, DArcy, Hilary, and Tricka. Idk I was just really random there and hope I was of ANY help.
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I had an idea for the sequel. I was thinking, since Danny's ghost powers make him heal faster, it whould make the baby grow faster too! Sam should go through pregnancy in a short amount of time.
angel4u185 chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
Bum Bum bum! Hows about twins? A bpy and a girl,both with ghost powers and the girl Lilith or Erika and the boy Danny Jr. or James? lol I can't wait for the sequel!
Jessica01 chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Twins.
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Twins. Lillith and Gregor.

That sounds nice and Gothic.
SecretSparkle chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
HEY! MORE MORE MORE! YEAH! I LOVE CAPS RIGHT NOW- AND EXCLAMATION POINTS SO JUST DEAL WITH IT! I'LL BE BACK! *evil grin*

SECRETSPARKLE!

(you should name the kid something like Jordan- 'cause it can be used for both a boy or a girl- just like Danny (or Dani) and Sam) HEHEHE!
Purple Mystic chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Danny and Sam's children names should be Sadie, and Ethan. Also what DID happen to Jack and Maddie? The world may never know. ('till the sequel!) LUVED this story!

Samylew, chocolate lover!
Ghostboy814 chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
er...good ending. Quirky, very quirky. Great story!
hammy ham ham chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Ideas for the kiddy? I always fancied the name Raleigh. It can work for a boy or a girl. I liked Mable too, but that is a different story.

You could always have the kid (if it's female) have a severe fangirlism over Danny Phantom (you know... ALMOST on a Paulina level). Can't you just imagine Danny walking in on his daughter kissing his poster and screaming to the heavens?
flarey phoenix chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
odd very very odd funny but odd update if your planning too and make it quick
SecretSparkle chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! I NEED YOU TO HURRY! MES A GIRLS BUTS LIKES CRAZY POINTLESS STORIES VERYS MUCHS! WROTE ONE CALLED WE'RE OFF TO NEVERLAND IT HARRY POTTY! ME LIVES ON PLANET OF LETOPHIA! COME VISIT! MIDNIGHT, BUTTERFLY AND SAM LIVE NEXT DOOR! DANNY LIVES IN MY ROOF! PAULINA IS DEAD! MR. LANCER KILLED HER! NOW I'M RAMBLING! ME CRAZY AND WANT YOU TO WRITE JAZZ FENTON'S HECK 2! ME IDIOSYNCHRATIC! WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? TELL ME!

bi-bi!