Reviews for Intentions and Insinuations
Maybloom chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
Hi :))
I want to thank you for this amazing story.
Persuasion stories are my favorite stories, but I also enjoy reading P&P stories.
So this one was perfectly made for me.
I think the idea of Anne as a chinese girl is really good, but I thought you would use this matter to create a bigger problem with this matter.
I would love to read more of you!
:))
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
really excellent work here.. love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
awsome! so much fluff! i enjoyed reading this so far!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
awesome!
UnpredictableMe chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
really excellent! i love how you combined both Jane Austen books into one! i can just imagine how this could become a top seller in fiction and the movie business. Good luck!
lynniern chapter 25 . 11/3/2011
Really excellent story so glad I had the opportunity to read it. Also, loved that your lead character was a nurse!
KL93 chapter 22 . 12/31/2010
I love you're interpretation, even though it doesn't conform to standard plot. That's the beauty of fanfiction!
KL93 chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
:) this deserves a gigantic gold star. Haha
KL93 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Finally! A kiss ;)
KL93 chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Geogie and Derick. I'm not sure I could really picture that but I'm sure they're pretty cute together because they are both attractive individuals :)
KL93 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
We need some liplock here! ;)
KL93 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Poor wentworth. He knows he's included!
KL93 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Awesome awesome story. :)
KL93 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Interesting considering I'm Chinese. :)

Ethnic concerns are pretty legit consider how most Asian parents don't want mixed kids... Hah.
Gitters-Gold chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
I really liked this story! I loved Frederick Wentworth the most(: I wish there could have been more of the P&P part, especially when he runs out and catches her hailing a cab.

very good!