Reviews for The Fury of Dumbledore
WriterJace chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Aren't crackfics fun to write? I'm doing one at the moment but I'm not sure if I should even upload it when it's finished.
Great idea and really funny to picture it in my head.
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
OMFGZ! This is SOOOOO how I have ALWAYS imagined Dumblewhore! You. R. A. Freaking. Genius!
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Your spelling is awful.
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hahahahahaha AWESOME!
Delaine chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
"good times. good times" I laughed out loud. Nice job.
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
YOU KILLED NEVILLE

::tear::

neville isn't dead

he's a BAMF.

dumblydore's crazy

oh, i've waited ages for this to happen

and then when he died i was like NO HE WASN'T CRAZY YET!

yeah.
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
STRANGLE! YAY! can he come back from the dead and strangle dobby? that would be hilarious!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
SPLEE!
Cookies and Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Poor owl... who's was it?

"May I have a quick word with you?"

"DIE!" - ... well... that is a word... lol!

No! PIG DIED! You evil fiend...s...!

Awesome story! Write more!
OfficiallyAbi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
EVIL DUMBLEDORE! I KNEW IT! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DarthIshTheMan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
hahaha! Dumbledore pulled a Darth! Sweet!

Ron gay? Interesting... it works though :D

Love the story! Write another!
SquirrelyOneOfPower chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
OMG! Dumbledore killed Pig! The FIEND! hahahaha! Ron was funny... or Roon or whatever!

You should do more of these!

BTW: I love your sister's name! SquirrelGirl13 - awesome!

~The squirrels will rule the world!~
FaerieUnicornMage chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Hey great story. Yes I can very much believe that your sister helped you. I am surprised she made Ron gay and not Harry, she really like to make him gay. If you haven't guessed already I am familiar with all of your sisters work even that done on sweep. It is insane. I am one of her favorite reviewers, in other words I always review! Now on to about the story... first how dare you make Dumbledore an evil maniac who likes to strangle people, even if it does make for a great story and a funny one at that. Second I love the fact that Dumbledore strangles Snape, I hate him he bugs me. Oh and McGonagal that was interesting. I actually saw someone who looked like McGonalgal the other day it was amusing. Yes well I think that is a suficently long review.

P.S. I am a friend of your sisters and am sixteen. See if you can guess who I am. Good luck. O and don't actaually ask her cause while Lindsey knows she might not remember and even if she does she won't tell you. Ok happy guessing.
KellySquared chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH! God I love this story! It makes me laugh every time! Go you! It's awesome and hilarious! GAHH I LOVE IT! Go you peoples!
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!

i completely loved it! haha, Dumbledore killing spree! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

this is SO funny! and im so glad u and ur sister thought this up! U ROCK SO MUCH!

-sevvy