Reviews for All That's Published Isn't Truth
Kanceleo chapter 1 . 8/22
fluffy and too cute lol, elli so naive and doctor knew what to do. ya, i read some description about elli is fat girl, dunno where the fact about it. and, i love your writing it in wonderful way, simple but strangely it remembered me kind of lemony snicket's description, it was great. plot, ohhh it's marvelous, when the character read the story about em in this site lol. and yeah they are cute
nime chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
XDD I hate oneshots, but I read a few of yours... They are absolutly hilarious! XDD Please, keep up your wonderful writing and never turn off the imagination switch!
10joinfei chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Yes! YES! Finally! This was fantastic, and totally true!

Phantom of the Oprea, fantastic (I use the word fantastic alot)

The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 11/21/2007

There are many reasons why you're on my favorite author's list.

This fic is now one of those reasons.

I loved the part about Rick, too. And Elli's favorite's list. That was just...fanfic gold.

And I love Elli. She's too sweet. XD
By The Tree chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
whe! this is awesome!
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
hahaha, I really liked this! Wow, Popuri...goth? But she's! Whatever...

I think Elli rocks too! I can sorta imagine her goth...but it's coming out funny, heh...

Loved it! See ya, and cheers!
Musical Enigma chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Haha that was pretty funny. I liked it! kudos to you!
Libra1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I get that you are writing about but could you also be writing about Gamefaqs? :P Actually everywhere you go you see people putting down poor Elli, and I don't know why. I think she is a good character, and I absolutely LOVE that way you have her portrayed here. Excellent fanfic. I'd love to see more from you in the future.
Sunny Day in February chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh my God, what a wonderful, funny and sweet little story you're having here!

It so darn cute, I just love it! Teehee!

You write really marvelous, it was a lot of fun to read this with all those funny remarks (like the Doctor staring at Elli's breasts - that killed me!)! Well done!

Anyway, that's what I wanted to tell you, heh. Great work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was a wonderful literature piece! That was some good counter argument materials...I wonder if you can help me with my persuasive essay. Strangely enough, I never seen anyone describe Elli that way before. Rather, they made her the nice one or, preppy on some occasions.
rosebabykiss chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
LOL! I love this story! _ it made me laugh! Heehee.. Poor Elli... the internet warped her mind.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I don't think I have anything else to say... except...

This fic is God. And so is the line about Popuri "turning that frown upside down." I'll probably end up nicking that somewhere.

Poor Elli always gets a bad portrayal. :( That makes me sad.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, I agree with you simply because you wrote it so well. That had me laughing the whole way through. This is why I avoid most message boards...