Reviews for Burn
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Okay, even though I already figured out it was Leo, it was still heart breaking to read the confirmation of his identity.
XanaduHawk chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Aaaaand now Leo's dead. Well, that sucks.
XanaduHawk chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
(reads how the creature has a shell) Oh goodie, we found Leo.
XanaduHawk chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
For some reason I pictured Mona Lisa whenever 20019 was mentioned.
Theta One chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Wow... This was a really credible story; completely believable version of how they might have turned out without splinter. and it's heartbreaking what happened to leo.

loved the story- even if it was sad- just because it kinda drew me in with the way it was written and all.
Zafiro Okami chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
. nice!
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
I consider myself a creature of darkness, but parts of this story made even MY skin crawl.

I love it!
Tewi chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
wow...what a way to end! them in contact with Halls and staying there, him knowing it was Leo, them never even knowing who they had killed! crazy story!

poor Leo! he never had a chance at a life! at any kind of life! that's so sad! and then there were all those other mutants he had 'given life to' who are still with Bishop! how sad!

and even though i didn't like Lee it still sucked to be him and i sympathize. just working for Bishop should earn anyone's sympathy!

ah, i hope the three remaining brothers can stay ahead of Bishop! cause if they were ever recaught *shudders* how horrible!

i can't believe how well you did with this story! remarkable job! i loved it-even though it was horrifyingly sad!
Lunar-ninja chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Oh, another chapter! (rubs hands together gleefully)

Ew, Layla got blown to smithereens...DOn't hurt them, Leo, stop!

Gastric issues...(chuckles)

Poor Leo...(sniffle)

They shot him...oh poopie, he's dead...Well, hope real life doesn't tagle you up TOO much.

Ashite Imasu,

LN
Jaganashi chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
Ah...you tricked some of us with that prologue, didn't you? Very clever.

I absolutely loved reading this- awesome descriptions and attention to detail. It wasn't nearly as heart-wrenching as I had anticipated; actually, it left me with a sense of hope.

A great read.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
It was Leo?

*cries*

Sadness abounds! Very interesting story you got here, congrats on finishing it!

RD
Buslady7803 chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
I've been reading this whole thing...lovin' it.

Small detail, Raph says "oh one hundred hours" that would be 1AM; being that day break was coming, I wondered if you mean 1pm, 13:00 hrs.

Off to read the last Epi...bummer it's over...good story.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Yes, a part of me wants them to know about Leo, but keeping them in the dark would indeed avoid the guilt that would surely follow.

Well, this was certainly the quickest multi-chaptered story I've seen uploaded! Kudos for you!

So sad, though, about Leonardo. Stupid Bishop. I think it would benefit everyone if Raph would set up a trap and just off the guy.

Oh, and you used the infection part of the mutant, too, like what happened to Don in the 4Kids TV cartoon. Gamaradon, right?

Anyway, a great job! Loved it, sad and angsty as it was.

Be blessed,

Rene'
artykidd chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
I gotta say SS, this is one of the best stories I have read in quite awhile. I like the banter in the epilogue, Mikey trying to put in a little humor. Poor Leo though. I'm glad you decided against revealing who he was. It would certainly cause termoil and lots more bunnies. I can't wait for another part.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
staying ahead of Bishop, and staying "one step" ahead of Bishop are two completly differnt situations! with Bishop, you're not safe even when you're ten steps ahead!

but at least they're together, and I agree, it's for the best that they don't know abotu poor Leo, it would have scrwed them up so bad if they found out abotu it; if Bishop ever decides to share that, it'll be like a dirty punch in the gut!

doog boj! XP