Reviews for Family Crisis
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh my goodness, I'd have never guessed this would cross over with Slayers! XD Such an excellent idea. I'm glad it ended happily, after such a terrifying start. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
pls. update soon i wanna know what happens next
MMOandFrUK chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
It is awesome that you're including Slayers into this and I love that you're including the relationship between Loki and his kids keep up the good work and UPDATE PLZZ!
CyberD chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
The ending was very funny. i don't think i've read a fic, where loki tells the boys the story of their birth. very good!
red champagne chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
awkward... yeah. i can imagine that. i loved the flashbacks. i got the 'sibling, not food' talk too. lol
amandak chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
the last part about yamino whether is a boy or girl is very very funny! though i wish that u give more details on why is it awkward. hope tt u will continue writin, lookin forward to the next one.
twinkle-twilight chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
haha *laughing my head off til tears came out* true it's hard to tell if a snake was a male or female.. i wonder wht would hapen if yamino really did nearly eat up fenrir or the other way round... .. maybe they might be disfigured.. haha anw UPDATE ASAP PLS!
Hachi chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
XD!

I love Slayers and MLR so much! KYAH! Please keep writing! I'm begging you! I'm dying to find out what happens now that Mayura knows! PLEASE?
Rikku1993 chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
I really love this one. I'm still waiting for it to continue. To tell you the truth, I cried during chapter 1(Yamino is my favorite character) and I laughed my ass off on this chapter. Keep up the good work.

~Rikku
akumu keayo chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
that was amusing! i'm guessing that a part of that is originally true norse mythology? i learned something, then, i guess. -grins- please update soon! i've been addicted to matantei loki ragnarok recently.

-akumu keayo
LokiGirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Very cute.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
hee hee. I wonder if he can turn to his adult form just to have them see it once. I don't know whether you're going by the anime or manga (or both), but it seemed as though he could control it at the end of the anime. *shrugs* hee hee
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
*clasps hands* THANK YOU! I Love it when Loki gets all paternal! And you even added the Slayers into it! PLEASE tell me you're a Xellos fan! Onegai?
Winterflower chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
oh, i really love this crossover and xellos pissing odin off.
Winterflower chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
not bad, then what abt hel's birth. i can't believe that loki told fenrir not to eat yamino. XD hope you update