Reviews for Kimi no Koe
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2018
I LOVE the style of this fanfiction. I'm a total Kyoya fan and I love the way you describe him in this fanfiction. And I love the atmosphere of the fic in general! The whole thing is geared towards elegance and the mature attraction between a man and a woman. I LOVE it!
Sparti28 chapter 13 . 9/26/2018
Omg what a great freaking story! Thank you so much for sharing and hope you are no longer hard on yourself author! Ur writing is nice and sweet.
Sparti28 chapter 8 . 9/26/2018
Damn hikaru is persistent
Sparti28 chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
Aww poor haruhi
Sparti28 chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
Awww this is a great story
Sparti28 chapter 4 . 9/25/2018
Why did they have to interrupt them
Sparti28 chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
Yay u go haruhi take control
606 chapter 8 . 4/19/2018
I love this story but friggin frick you're weebier than the average weeb. You're like a triple-quadruple-double weeb.I mean that in the nicest most complimentiest way tho. Okay, I might be exaggerating a lil bit, but still. Its alright because I'm a weeb as well.
Grace chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
I feel like the only word to describe it, would be beautiful.
Diann chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
My favorite couple and you totally did them justice! I wish this ending was a little longer though with more of a love confession but it was amazing anyway! Thank you for this awesome fic!
alqui chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
This was an extremely well written fic so far, but I am afraid that I don't want to read it any more because of the drama that is sure to follow. But the fanfic was enjoyable.
Soteria27 chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
ウワッッッ! なんていい物語!でも、やっぱり気になる、どうして鏡夜君は最後うに晴日に”それとも、君の声”っていいましたかしら?
The MaskedKiwi chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
I'm really glad you managed to keep Haruhi from being too OOC. With the hints of Kyouya/Haruhi in the anime, I've been trying to read fics about them. Loved it!
DawnCatt chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Great story. So much Kyoyaxharuhi fluffy goodness, ahh! Loved the characters and they're relationship development, definitely one of my favs. Now onto the sequels yay!

I also loved how you put all the Japanese terms and what nots at the bottom not many fanfic authors do that, so it was nice to know what some of those words meant after reading so many fics lol.
camilleRomance chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
I'm pretty sure this is probably the 3rd or 4th time I read this. But this is the first time I've reviewed it:) I love this story so much! Haruhi and Kyouya are perf and the way you handled all the other host club members was amazing too! I'll probably read this again when I need some more KyoxHaru love. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story:)