Reviews for The Whole Dating Other People Thing
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/2
Loved it! Crazy about Severus/Harry pairing. Can't take much angst though so I can't read some of your stuff. I really get into the stories & angst seems too real to me...affects me for hours.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I LOVE the ending. Such a clever closing. Of course, the whole fic is very cute.
island0meadow chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Haha, love the old man at the end :)
Daddy's Wrackspurt Siphons chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hmm I think I probably still sink them, maybe, but this is really good, and rather funny. :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I love how you connected the beginning with the end with the "Young people these days…no sense of decency at all…" line.
Rapidez chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awwww, that was so cheezy, mnnn! * smiles stupidly *
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it :)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is so awsome. :) You have done a great job with this story. I love how you ended. _
cupcakesareyummy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is so cute! I love it XD
scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
yay! confusion, emotional idiocy, tears and happy ending xD

thats my cup of tea ;*

hugs!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
this was so fustrating... if only they would have communicated better than they wouldn't have to gone what they went threw... great story though ]
MadideLlama chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
When insecurities collide, chaos ensues. I love your stories. I just can't help puting them in my favorites...

-DaLlama
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hey!

Brilliant ending! I loved that old man... *g* As a matter of fact, I loved the whole story. It was fun to read both of them trying to do what they believe the other wants instead of just talking plainly with each other. Thanks for circumstances that forced them to do that... (People in love can be so annoyingly insecure... *g*)

Thanks a lot for this,

ai
D3L373D 4CC0UN7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hi,

Absolutely loved this fac, twas fab, all angsty and fluffy all at the same time and sev was still his snarky self. heheh.

Best bit tho had to be the end...

"young people these days, no sense of decency"

LMAO!

*still giggling to myslef...i so need a life*

Anyway, this was fab, written well and all twista and turns.

Kittery
Looking for stuff to read chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow, so sweet and fluffy! ] Seemed like you were setting up a real tragedy, but (of course) you masterfully turned it around. _