Reviews for The Wizard and the Exorcist
toraneko-chan chapter 22 . 1/31
Aw, don't be so harsh on your own fic! I really enjoyed it. AND you finished it! I've been running into a lot of abandoned ones lately, which has made me quite sad. :(

But seriously, good job on this, I had a blast reading it. It was really amusing and made me chuckle a few times. Thank you for sharing (and for taking the time to go back and rewrite/improve it). Sucks that you won't have a sequel, but I'm glad you were able to put this out!

Best of luck in your future projects!
you do know that it's 'Lavi' and not 'Ravi' right?
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 7 . 1/20
Certain scarecrow has sneezed in another universe due to the first line of Cross.
ShadowSchwarz chapter 22 . 1/18
Bravo, on actually finishing a story. It is so incredibly rare to find someone who actually finishes a story, with a decent, decent only mind you, plot and humour that I could actively find myself enjoying.
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
Yes. Just - yes. This fic was what I needed in life. The humor, the individual characters, the ending - THIS WAS PERFECT. YOU ARE PERFECT! I AM FOREVER A FAN OF YOUR WRITING. 3
Marink Heart chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Amazing action-packed funny story.

I felt like everything wrapped up too nice and dandy at the end for my liking, but hey, it has the humor tag on.

A great ride while it lasted!
ShadowPillow chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
Honestly though, this is probably one of the most in character D Gray Man stories I've read. And after I hit the second half of I pretty much was just thinking "what the heck even is this story?" XD

It was a pretty great ride. Thanks for this, haha.
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Sirius is such an asshole... He's one of my favorite characters but his attitude towards Severus is cruel and it's what makes Severus my more favorite
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I love this story so much that I've read it once a year since it was posted, and it never gets old
Hg247 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Amazing! And sooo hilarious! I couldn't stopp laughing through the entire fic. And the DGM Characters are so much like the CANON ones. I enjoyed reading it very much.
tewak chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
i only found this fic yesterday so i never read the original one but i love, love, love this one! i'm so glad it ended well and wasn't angsty. and i just knew you had read any way you want it because the humour is so alike, seriously thanks for that. it's amazing. i love everything about this fic, your writing is great and i love how you wrote all of the characters!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
This was truly hilarious. I freaking died. I, frankly, loved it, but mostly because the humor was unreal. This is my first time reading a DGM, multi chapter fic, seeing as I read one of your one shots before this, and I enjoyed. Now I'm gonna be comparing fanfics to this one.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Ah, one of my most hated traits of the Golden Trio. Their enormous stupidity.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I think Imma die from laughing too hard. This story is SO funny.
Naliyu chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
It's okayyyyyy I love this story