Reviews for The Wizard and the Exorcist
Collectors of Stories chapter 8 . 4/18
I sometimes dip my fries in ice cream...
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/22
Sorry but you fail. Putting a summary that has nothing to do with the story is false advertising and there is more then enough of that BS on mainstream sites as less and less of the internet is free.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/22
Sorry but I call BS on that. *Protecting* the time stream in reality only protects the rich 1 percents who wage most of the wars and problems on the *useless* eaters* as we are known to try and bring in the global agenda 21 in which people would voluntary give their rights to their own soul up.
Elise chapter 22 . 3/14
Okay, I really liked this story! It's funny and humorous and the solutions for the HP universe are inspired, unique and rather brilliant. Also- the writing's great and your characterizations shine. So don't talk bad about it!

(I know that you overhauled this fic and corrected some stuff but if you're still not at least a little bit satisfied with it then you are possibly suffering from a case of perfectionitis. Which - that I will admit - is a fairly widespread disease amongst writers. And we love them for it because their works then turn out amazing. What I wanted to say is that you probably hold your own work to a higher standard then your adoring readers/all the other people do, but that's common as well. Also, nothing can be perfect for everybody, so let us all forget, not take to heart and forswear non-constructive, unhelpful and taktless criticism! Because let's face it, e.g descriprion- and argumentless badmouthing does not deserve a nanosecond of our time.)

Thank you very, very much for your work and continued posting. I enjoyed reading this story very much - ty. :)

p.s.: Sry for the rant!
Yuuki GB chapter 22 . 2/10
Vhat?! You missy- do not just do that!
I finished reading the story AND I don't even read Harry Potter! And you are the only person I read in this kind of crossover to have this many chapters! }:
Amberwolf chapter 22 . 1/5
This is the first thing i've read too make me laugh that hard in months! The humor was a true work of art in my opinion. I am going to try and find something that will hold my attention for than a couple chapters 'cause this is the first in weeks that i actually read to the end. Bye!
Antrial chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
The best Fanfic of DGM and Harry it even have some totally nice humor in it!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Hahaha!
...Waaaaahhhhh...

heh, I had some contradicting feelings in this chapter. xD ...Rather, well, death eater or no... poor octavious. O.O Lucius is... a bit ooc... haha. Perhaps he'll be more aristocratic in later chapters? :P no biggie tho I guess. xD But HA, I loved Snape's pranks. xD
I wonder how the rest of this is going to turn out?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Uwaaaaahhhhhh! *cries*
I love how you've interspersed the humor with sadder serious moments too. Ahhh, and I like how you've done Snape- he's not some one-dimentional fangirl rant, like the people that hate him, and he's not some sob-story character bent on "redeeming himself"- he's human, he made many mistakes, he feels his losses, and yet he lives on. He's smart, and he works hard... even if he's a bastard about it a lot of the time, 'specially to gryffindor-types... hahaha
But anyway, yeah, lovin' it. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
...!.!.! YOU EVIL!.!.!
Earl caused the Panda endangered status!? T.T Evillllllllllll...
xD
ALL THE REFERENCES THO xD hahahahaha!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
DAMMIT CROSS!
Dx
AHHHH xD hahahahahahha, funny, but, CROSS YOU DEMON xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
HahahahahshahahahasdgNWKSDMFWAIKJERSNGVOIWESHT-urk
xD
Sorry, but that ending was hilarious... xD The humor genre is starting to show itself! xD xD
Hahaha! I love wizarding acronyms... be them normal wizard ones, or made up backstory exorcist-wizarding acronyms... xD hahaha! "Academy of S.T.U.P.I.D." xD
hehe
...Well, I can say that I'm enjoying this, anyway. :P
Neah the 14th chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
I almost died from laughing. Good job!
Biennia Baron chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
This was hilarious! Perhaps the characters were a bit OC, but who am I to talk about OC characters? (Mine are worse!) There were so typos... Actually, rereading your explanation, you pointed that out- wow, I should really go to sleep now. Anyway, very funny story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
This story is amazing. By "Ravi" you mean "Lavi" right? Other than that I'm loving this story!