Reviews for The Wizard and the Exorcist
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 22 . 8/20
This was truly hilarious. I freaking died. I, frankly, loved it, but mostly because the humor was unreal. This is my first time reading a DGM, multi chapter fic, seeing as I read one of your one shots before this, and I enjoyed. Now I'm gonna be comparing fanfics to this one.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 16 . 8/20
Ah, one of my most hated traits of the Golden Trio. Their enormous stupidity.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 8/20
I think Imma die from laughing too hard. This story is SO funny.
Naliyu chapter 22 . 8/2
It's okayyyyyy I love this story
I absolutely love this story. Especially since Allen and the -Man cast are portrayed so well in this. It was hilarious- I would quote the best bits back to you but I don't want to spoil the fun. Anyway, I've decided to read all your other DGM stories your that good.
MnMsRoK chapter 16 . 2/17
I'm still laughing over the "Pimp name Millenium Earl" XD
SilverRider09 chapter 17 . 1/5
D'aww, that's so sweet of him~
Eva42 chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
the irony!
ha ah I was reading this wile I had my big panda stiffed animal on my lap.
(muffin chunk does sound like a really good name for a panda...)
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
...Love the new take on Snape. XD
Luralis chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
In my not so important opinion? I loved it. Every bit of it. And I am reading it in 2015, so it being the first isnt an excuse, much less a plausible one.
What did I love the most? Allen, cuz he was soo badass and somewhat in character I fell in love, along Lavi, Tyki and, somewhere deep inside his heart, Kanda.
It is not a perfect fanfiction. But It wasn't nearly as "bad" as many "good" fanfiction out there. Really, your writing style is amazing! It can be polished, but this is better than many including me can do.
I assume, although guiltily, that what sparked my interest for this ff was "M for language". I'm quite wary of crossovers, and not one of M, but I coudn't figure who had such a bad mouth that could send the rating to Mars. M ars, you get it? (Kill me.)
But once I read the second chapter, I knew death wouldn't keep me from reading this whole.
My point is, dont be so harsh on yourself. This was very good and a gem in this website. Congratulations and... keep writing! Not necessarily HP or DGM (although I believe everyone was excited with the return of the manga), and only if it makes you happy, but I want you to be aware I really enjoyed reading your ff, and it is something out of my control that made me write this hideouly long review.
I meant well, I swear.
alexc123 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Allen and his Panda had me laughing so much
wittyusernames chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Amazing story!~ Thank you so much!~
Collectors of Stories chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
I sometimes dip my fries in ice cream...
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Sorry but you fail. Putting a summary that has nothing to do with the story is false advertising and there is more then enough of that BS on mainstream sites as less and less of the internet is free.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Sorry but I call BS on that. *Protecting* the time stream in reality only protects the rich 1 percents who wage most of the wars and problems on the *useless* eaters* as we are known to try and bring in the global agenda 21 in which people would voluntary give their rights to their own soul up.