Reviews for Duty
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is still one of my favourite post-eps for this episode.
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lovr it! I think that they should shown an infirmary scene with John at the end of 'Irrestible'. Could you write a follow-up, perchance?

ERA
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Delightful extra whump to that episode.
CoolBreeze1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Very cool. You do sick Sheppard well and this fits into the episode perfectly!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Great story! Love your writing
iboneki chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is a great tag. I really craved some whump to make up for the goofy plotline. Have you considered doing other ep tags? You are a fine writer )
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
What a great tag!

You need to write more stuff like this - this was a really good tag to help wrap up the ep. :)
ditraveler chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
perfect sweet and short, wonderful work filling in the holes
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nice story. I liked it:). Keep up the good work:)
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Cool. Me likey. I'm surprised it took me so long to find this fic. You do a great woozy Sheppard. I especially liked the part where he woke up in the cell. Very well written.
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I haven't actually caught up with series 3 yet but I will. I sort of drifted away mid series 2 because Sky put SG-1 and Atlantis on back to back. I couldn't get into an SG-1 that didn't have O'Neill(never thought I'd quit watching a new SG-1 series!). I need to get back into Atlantis though.

Nice piece of writing. Tight and well paced. Well done.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
very well done.

Excellent dialog, descriptive and characterization.

Poor John, sick and stunned. Knew there had to be more than we were shown, and you've done it nicely.

Thanks so much for having shared this with us.
Delka chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
LOVE it! Thanks!
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Just marvelous :)
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I enjoyed this so much! Poor Sheppard, it just made me want to stroke his fevered brow (and maybe a few other parts, too). I think you did a very good job with the Beckett and Sheppard characters, very like the "real" ones.