Reviews for Exposed
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 1/20
I loved this story. Thank you so much for the laughs.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Hahaha again! It's hilarious! But I don't know why they should be embarrassed. It's Bobby after all!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
There's a sequel?

And it;s funny. Hahahaha!
Dizzo chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
All three of these chapters are pure gold.

La Mariane chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I LOLed so hard I nearly cried. Everybody needs crack!fic from time to time.
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
This last chapter was hilarious! I wish we could see Bobby's POV on it:-) Hint hint...
mortetal chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
ah loved this series .. cracked me up ...

many thx
Arystina chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
lmao! What a time for Bobby to walk in. XD
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
this is hysterical!
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Hi, "You know, you really do not deserve me." Loved that line from Sam and can really visualise Dean's eye roll and Sam's snicker.

Great fic, loved it, thanks. x
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I like it! both Sam and Dean embarrassed and Bobby knocking on the door. Something for everyone.
Lilly B chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
hahahaha! too funny! chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Perfect chapter! Loved how Sam was kind enough to cover Dean's modesty before snapping him on his mobile phone! But how embarrassing that Bobby saw the pink silk hanging out of Sam's pocket but think that paled into insignificance compared to Dean's underwear falling from the ceiling fan onto the table! And perfect final line, just so Bobby - “If Dean comes out of that bathroom naked, you boys are on your own…”

Imagined that all playing out in my head as I read, might have to keep imagining it too! chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Just found this chapter, so funny, could so imagine the sight that met Sam's eyes as he entered the motel room! And just how much mileage will Sam get from Dean' s predicament!
mcatB chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Oh, I'm SO glad you added this last chapter! I absolutely LOVED it! Bobby's reaction, as well as Sam's, was priceless. Thanks so much for a full day's worth of happy thoughts for me!