Reviews for Commercial Worth
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Vivid imagery makes my heart soar.
Newspace19 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
omg... that was so sad... it was a different writing style that i liked a lot! thanks for writing it!

oh and i love larxene in this she's so fn hilarious
Magical muffin chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. Just wow. This fic was simply awesome! : D

It's difficult to try explaining how great this is, you have climbed to the top of my favorite writers.

Your writing style is incredible. It's not easiest way to tell a story but you have the talent! C:

I love the storyline and the roles you gave to Roxas, Marluxia, Demyx, Axel and Larxene really suit them.
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was actually incredible!

The characterisations of all the characters and how they work together was remarkable! Fiction like this are really complete masterpieces but they rarely get the respect and admiration that they deserve.

This is definitely being added to my favourites. Incredible job.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ah, this is so very very awesome. I love how much detail you can pack into your writing style while still keeping things mysterious and interesting. And then the way it all fits together so beautifully/perfectly in the end.

Also, I love the distinct character that give to characters that we all know and love, and add to them while still keeping them true and recognisable. Now, I'm rambling 'cause it's 12:30 am here and I'm sleepy but bottom line: VERY awesome fic! XD
Worlds Number One Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love this pairing! And even though most may say it is crack, It has basis now that Kingdom Hearts 258-2 days is out~

Marluxia is so rude and nasty to everyone, including Roxas... I can easily see love blossoming (PUN!) between them...

Although Marluxia isn't the type to love, and Roxas loves too much. ;)
WideEyedWonderx13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
'…I killed the bastard, just like you told me to.'

That line gave me chills. Didn't see that coming.

I love this story. I love the broken writing style, how it really represents their lives, sex, drugs, alcohal. Haha, spazzy!Demyx. I actually like Larxene in this. I'm not a fan of her, but I really like her here. Poor Roxas. I love this. *Fav*
Larxel chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh God I love this, I love this so much! It's so well writted and all, I love all the charactes. This is the second time I red this, first time I cried at the end, this time I almost cried at the beginning, just because I knew how it would end. It's so good, like real book or something
gintagirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i really liked it and what was kind cool was the fact in the fic Marluxia has the same bday as me feb. 17 kol lol good fic
larxel chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I LOVE this!

almost cried in the end.
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love all of your writings, all of your stories.

I often wonder why you bother writing fanfiction, when you could easily make up new names for these people who are, basically, new people in a new universe and unconnected, and sell these stories, these writings. You certainly could. Certainly.
Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
..HOLY CRAP D:

AU awesomenes~~ :]

Loved Crazy Marluxia.

and our ever lovely Larxene.

great job, loved the bit with namine being raepd.

:'o

So dramatic, I literally yelled at the computer xD

[FL]
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
fucking. amazing.

that's all i can say becasue im speechless and incoherent.

you effing rock.