Reviews for Family Ties
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Wow, that was really great. You did an absolutely amazing job of creating obstacles without angst, and you still kept things interesting.

Great job.
RaeUncagedMuse chapter 14 . 12/27/2007
First I wanted to let you know that I have loved this fic for many years. It is one of the fics I read when I can't find something new I'd like to check out, when I need comfort, when I feel down, when I feel happy, almost any time really. When I first found this fic years ago I didn't review because I was scared and I stayed a lurker for over a year and that is why you have never seen a review from me.

I know this fic is many years old, but if you still get these reviews I would like to ask permission to nominate it at a few sites that have oldie but goodie categories. I would need your email address for the nomination.

shebebad chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
IF ONLY! I love your writing! It's beyond words when an author can bring to life a 'beloved' character, but to make the 'cartoon' gang _real_ that is a real 'fait de compli.' Thank you
Loved your take on the whole "trust" issue.
Willows handle on her magic was perfection. (I really resented the whole, "magic is bad _afterschool special_ analogy" and keepin' Xan snarky without the mean was of the good.
Father Giles and friend Anya and mousy steadfast Tara were delightful. Having Giles live with Spike and Dawn was inspired. I'd be remissed not too mention poor lost Angel. Though it was great to see B choose.
My only complaint... (well other then you have talent and I don't) that your level of writing has spoiled me and now I find it nearly impossible to watch BTVS reruns without biting my lip and shaking my head no, while thinking... IF ONLY!
Please keep up the great work!
Sister Cuervo chapter 14 . 4/20/2003
I just love this story-lovely charecter interactions and very true-to-story dialogue. Sigh, if only season 6 went like this. Enjoy this with a delightful red wine and nachos, put on a little jazz. Perfection.
me fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Great story! When are you gonna update the sequel? Also what about An Elusive Fate. I LOVE that story please,please,please update soon.
Cypherwulf chapter 14 . 1/29/2002
I love the 'feral Buffy' concept. Very sweet and well written :).
Allen chapter 14 . 9/17/2001
spooky chapter 14 . 9/16/2001
yay! i loved this story! i've been waiting all summer to be able to read the second half, and it did not disappoint! spike was great in this! great ending! i loved the whole movie thing with xander! lol!
Graysen chapter 14 . 9/2/2001
That was really good. Loved the ending.
DoRkAmAxImA chapter 14 . 7/26/2001
this is cool!
Suzanne4 chapter 14 . 7/21/2001
I didn't put an author alert on this story at first; therefore, I lost track of it. I'm so glad I was able to find it again though. I just loved primal Buffy. She was so free. It's hard to watch Buffy on the shows some times because of all the angst. Your concept was so liberating for the reader though. Here I go to put you in my author alerts and to check if you have any new stories.
SierraMoon chapter 14 . 7/19/2001
This story was a great pleasure to read, and I'd just like to congratulate you on a job well done. I felt really sorry for Angel, though. C
Fate1 chapter 14 . 7/17/2001
You have managed to fo the imppossible: get me to accually like the idea of Buffy and Spike together as a couple. The way you paired them is... great. I enjoyed reading this fic a lot.
veggie'slilangel chapter 14 . 7/9/2001
hehehehehe The epilogue was hilarious! I loved this whole story. Kind of sad it's over, but maybe you could right a sequel? Please.
Roxy chapter 14 . 7/8/2001
Thank you! I loved the hole story!