Reviews for At Moonrise
violetshow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was so pretty, it made me want to cry a little bit! And I really didnt mind the bit of slash in there!
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Makes you wonder what Hiei thinks when Yukina says that she loves him/misses him in the first few times she tried speaking to the moonlight!
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aw, how sweet. A bit sad though.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
What can I say? I love your writing. Every story of yours that I read seems to explore a whole new mixture of emotions and I find it enthralling and extremely informative. The mixture in this particular fic of tradgedy, lonliness, sadness and hope is particularly poignant and the style of your writing makes it very easy to place myself in the shoes of the person whose point of view you're writing through.

I definitely look forward to pacing through more of your work.
Shush Love chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
HAHAHAHA. That slip there was hilarious.

It could have been a play on words, or something like that.

But. That. Was. FUNNY.

:D

That was the sweetest way Yukina would have found out Hiei was her brother! I never could come up with a way on how she would..

You. Have. My. Respect! 3
Tora II chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aaaawwww! XD

I adore stories that focus on Yukina, especially when they deal with her and Hiei. And the little hint of H/K slash? Made my day, even though I know it wasn't the point (I'm an H/K fangirl to the bone), this was so sweet and kind of sad that made me smile despite my rough week. _
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Everyone subconciously realizes that Kuwabara will die long before Yukina does, but no one tries to say what would happen. This fic is exactly what I think would happen (scratch the slight insert of my beloved pairing, HieixKurama).
Shayala chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really like this. It nicely addresses the issue of what Yukina is going to do with the rest of her life, and Hiei being a protective brother, and Kurama being manipulative, and a happy ending.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so beautiful! Though I felt sorry for Yukina because she stood so many years alone. But the story is great!
SultanaV chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was such a beautiful story i always wondered how Yukina lived her life.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Yay! Great story. I loved how it all worked out and who can resist the slash?

cdk
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this was good, but i would love it if it was longer.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was terminally sweet. And Kurama's so sneaky. XD
zombiekate chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aww, this is cute. I love it when I read about Yukina finding out who her brother is. This one is also very good. I'm favoriting both this story and you. Please keep writing!
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Very nice, though I'd like to see more of the interaction between Hiei and Yukina at the end. Still very well done though!