Reviews for Discovery of One's Self
DaggersBloodPain chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
good job Raven. i like it.
geek'd chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
*tears* she died...but now she and Conor can be together again! and Sev's a Grandaddy! yay!

I'm mad now. not at you cuz you ended the story, i know you have others to work on. But I'm mad at everyone who isn't reviewing. I mean, come on, only 5 reviews? sorry for not reviewing the first two chapters, i wasn't allowed on... only five reviews for a really great story. *sigh* Onto my faves it goes!
geek'd chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
i believe that this is great.

although i think that you could have gone withought killing conor (*wipes tear from eye*) oh yeah, for killing him: grr

but i think that it adds to the story. pretty soon she'll be over the sadness and she'll be mad at herself for not being quick enough (hint, hint), and let all the rage be taken out on weasley and granger (once again: hint, hint).

geek'd chapter 5 . 8/27/2006

he was my second favorite character...*pouts*

he died pretty quick. who killed him anyway?

my punishment has been lifted! *does a happy dance*

oh and uh, *cringes*

did you really have to put that harry and draco were ~necking?~ oh, god. bad image.

guess what? I finally thought up of a story! (okay, it's a oneshot. but hey, i got a story! not up yet though)

great, yet horrible and sad, chapter.

horrible because you killed off conor, sad too, but great cuz of so much suspense.

update soon please!
geek'd chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
why am i the only one reviewing?

you know, i have an idea! to get people to start reviewing and reading, go to your reviews for "the eyes of a unwanted girl" and read and review their stories if they have any, and tell them about this story. it might or might not work...

anyways...great chapter! it is a little short, but so what? at least a chapter was posted.

ive been sbeaking onto the computer to read the stories i havent read or reviewed yet, and whenever i get close to submiting: bam! im caught by someone. i guess i should've got on in the middle of the night instead. hmm...

~Rylie D
geek'd chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
YAY! you feel better! who did Anne run into? update soon, please, I'm not supposed to be on right now, I've been banned. so please hurry. great chapter, great story, great other stories, as always. love the story. ;)