Reviews for Dark Refuge
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow! I love it! Screamshipping is my favorite! Um...could you maybe read my screamshipping fic? It's called "Someone to Turn to" seem really good at writing, so could you read mine?
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
why did seto died?

are still going to continue this? i hope so...
FreshFish chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I am curious to see if you will introduce Ryou and Serenity into this if Bakura gets a little too dark.. LOL

For now it's great.
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wah that was so sad. Poor Serenity. PLease countine this storey it is very powerful and very sad!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh, this is awesome. Damn Bakura and his seductive ways...yikes!

Excellent story so far! -
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
blader540 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Overall, an excellent plot. make sure you read over what you write before you submit a chapter. there were a lot of grammar mistakes. um...otherwise this story can go places. good luck with your next chapter!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
The story seems interesting. Screamshipping is my second favorite pairing after SxS. By the way I added your story to my C2.
VeryShortMidget chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
The beginning of this story was so very sad...when she was at the grave. :( And the flashback was ever so cute. _

Vey nice introduction to Bakura, I like the moment he had with Shizuka in the graveyard but I hated it at the same time since I love Seto and Shizuka together! :P

This really is so sad.. Seto. :( I hope we get to find out how he died at least. Or maybe there is 0.01% chance he may come back? xD

This is very well written all the emotion is there when reading it. The moments between Shizuka and Bakura are excellent and heated, but it also seems very evil too.

Great writing and I hope you update soon. :)

Black Dragon of the Bayou chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
What is up?

Am I the only person that has noticed a mass exodus from the YGO section? It's almost like no one is posting, and many of the ones that get put up just don't seem to measure up to those of a year or two ago.

Anyway...THIS IS AWESOME! This may be your first try at a fic like this, but you are 1-for-1 with it! Besides the fact that Jou seems like a cold hearted bastard, it's brilliant!

I seriously hope that you get some more would be a shame that noone else reads this.

Until next time...

Tatsumaki Aphrodite chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I'm intrigued... it's been awhile seen someone posted a screamshipping fic (it seems to have diminished before it was ever big, although it was getting there). Yeah! You have my two favorite pairings! You're writing has improved, in fact, I quite enjoy reading this. There's a few minor grammatical errors but it's okay. The fic can do as a one-shot or chappie, I would like it if you update it though.