Reviews for The Challenge Posed
This is a beautiful story, and I am sad to see that it has stopped so abruptly, but I know how hard it is to write when you can't find the inspiration to do so. I hope that you do cone back to this, but if not, I enjoyed it while it lasted :) I hope everything is going well in your life and that you passed that bar exam!
wolfiegirl83 chapter 30 . 2/20
I know it's been a bit over 5 years since u updated this fic, but it's a really good one. I hope you regain interest soon, because I would definitely love to read more!
jamester56 chapter 30 . 1/13
I know this story will probably never be finished, but for the record, I really, really enjoyed it and would love to see it through. I don't know that it is quite on par with "Tales from the House of the Moon" or "The Once and Future Taiyoukai," but it certainly approaches that level. Encore!
nono chapter 30 . 1/7
fantastic chapter!
TourmalineBlue chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I really had a good time reading the beginning of this chapter, I laughed at Inuyasha's reaction all I could think was that Sesshomaru, like Inuyasha was going down the same road. But I was terribly sad for how Kagome was left feeling upset afterwards.
Really loving the story.
smcandy chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Greetings authoress, aimdiscord,

So far yes story is really interesting. I think so far you did a good job with keeping most fo the cast IC as best you can form your writing skills. I find shameful that you are considering to discontinue this fan fiction despite the fact that you are still trying to heal and recover slowly your accident that takes a lot of time to heal from.

If I were you, I’d try to re-find my writing muse in fan fiction it’s been a while since the final act series has come out and finished I recommend trying to view and watch all those episodes again online or if you have them at home. I recommend read other online manga I have a few that I can suggest that are good to send you by via email. But if you are already married at the moment and have a family then it’s understandable why you might not be able to continue this lovely story. I think its sin for when good writers all over the next suddenly discontinue a god story work without goof explanation.

But you gave you reason why you might be discontinuing I really do hope that you’ll pick up on continuing this story. It’s been six year since this story was last updated.

Sincerely,
Authoress smcandy
SayonaraKuroi chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I care... :_(
rufnkiddingme chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
I love this story! Please Update!:)
mshccs chapter 30 . 3/1/2014
Updates please...
Foxtale3 chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Wonderful story! I am amazed at everything you overcame to write as much as you did, as well as you did. I hope you are able to pick this story back up again!
Smile Black chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
I was doubting whether something good could come of of a stupid challenge but it is great!
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I know the fic is long dead, but I do love this fic :) I really do.
A new follower chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
Ugh...I hope you haven't abandoned this but regardless I'm thankful to have been able to read this.

Here's hoping you continue one day though!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
She's gonna get herself killed someday.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013