Reviews for Seifer Meets His Biggest Fan
Who Cares chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
this story is great. I especially liked the ending, and I hope you continue it.
AngelicalVoid chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Very very cute! I liked the ending and the reactions! Good job!
Takeru TK Takaishi chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
LOL! That's a good little fic. Nice ending,too. I liked this. It was LOL funny, and cute funny. Keep at it!
Windy Voice chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Hea, maybe you could do a little sequel? I really enjoyed it! It was 'cute', as you said.
Wravyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
ROTLMAO! That was simply hilarious. I loved the way she handled the situation so calmly, no squealing or anything. I don't know tht I'd be so slick if I ever met Seifer...
Sakuya chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
you MUST write more!

its so cool! actually... the girl in the story is a bit like me...
LaughingWolfGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Oh man that was funny...Seifer nude in a magazine Weeeeeeeeee! can i get one of those *laugh*...i'll put it on my ceiling as well *laugh*...please say your going to continue with this..pretty please...I'll give you Zell *laugh*

Zell: HEY!
Azora chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
hee...cute. I wonder, are you going to continue this? Sounds pretty good. *Wonders if anyone actually has a photo like that...*
NaTaku10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Lol, this was cute! I like the light atmosphere you put into the story! Great job!
Vick330 chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Seifer's nude photos? LOL! You should have made this longuer, it's really good.
Chendzeea Li chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Intresting ) I usually don't read Seifer stories but lo and behold this one got my curious ) whens next chapter I like it I like it
Fantasy Lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I LUVED it. It was funny in a cute way. Good job _;;
Z chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Awwwww! That's sooo cute! I actually did LoL about the part with the nude pic! That girl'll be so happy when she finds out he's her gunblade know what, this could actually be continued and be real good...(hint hint)
mooka chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
hehe... dat was coool... i like it... its funky... in a gud way
kanoe chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
hehehe...youve gotta finish this thing! Its great!And unlike all the other funny stories its actually like a story and not an insane rambling...please finish it! im begging you! PLEASE! now!soon! dont make me wait! im very bad at waiting!