Reviews for The Wicca life
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Very good!
With a use of time skips that others should learn.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story! I have read almost all your stuff, and they deserve way were reviews then you have. I hope that you will continue writing soon1
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cassandra, huh? Hope she can cope with the history of that name, though I can't imagine Xander or Cordy ignoring anything she says!

:P

Fantastic work as always, Nodakskip, if only for weaving this Buffy AU in with The Charmed Ones!
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I like this fic.
Fayari chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Magic User Xander... possibilities... hmmm...
Shandrakor chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
a nice story, sadly few Xander centric fic's get finished so it's good to read it. You might want to classify this one as "Complete" or one-shot if it's finished. I had bypassed this story a few times in the past thinking it was just another story that ran out of steam and ideas in the first chapter. anyway I'll check out some more of your works as I like your style.
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really enjoyed seeing Xander as the magical in the group for once not to mention having a brain. Cordelia was for once really fun to read, often shes the airheaded bitch.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i just gotta ask are you going to do a sequel with the kids
kcjadesolo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Totally cool. an you so have to write some thing about Chris and Cassandra, it would be so funny.
LAUZ chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS ONE INVOLVING THE KIDS BUT STILL WITH MAJOR CORDY/XANDER
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
As normal the story was great I like the ending bringing together Charmed and Buffy.
baow chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
COOL! Loved it.
LiYinBlake chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Great stpry. Though i wish you had a little more detail...
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
As usual, this was amazing. You must never stop writing C/X fanfiction.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/2/2006