Reviews for The VincentxTifa Parody Fic
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
XD HAHAHA! Oh, the sarcasm in this is just dripping. It was hilarious! I do love Yuffentine but I did notice many writers decide to make Vincent Wutaiian. Great job!
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
omg, that was pretty awesome and hilarious at the same time!
Some of the things are pretty spot on too. hehe
Ohhmanohman chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
lol, that was... different, if I do say so myself. But simply amazing, I bow down to thee.
Avathar904 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
"Vincent would light the man on fire, but seeing as that would dampen his chances of scoring with Tifa, he chose not to.

Fortunately, Vincent could not see Rude, because Rude had his haterblockers on."

Hehe that made me giggle like a schoolgirl. Great job I thought it was really funny and it even made fun of yuffentines.
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Sex in a coffin... kinky. I think. Must be very spacious in there, and wouldnt the stone/wood be uncomfortable? Unless its one of those new ones with all the plush cushioning and the fancy pillows, but I think Vincent would be the type to have the old Dracula style wooden coffins that barely fit one, making sex impossible. Maybe the lid could be off? but that turns the coffin into a crib of sorts. And if its wooden, splinters would be a constant hazard, if its stone, broken bones (the bones made of calcium thank you) would be possible, so the only plausible choice is some kind of composite of plastic or something like that, with lots of poofy lining, which doesnt suit Vincent. Maybe he'd have a coffin for sleep and then a coffin for sex? That opens up a whole new world of accessorising! I need to stop before I write an essay so, NICE STORY!
Verdot chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Finally read through this all.

Oh god the cliches... THE BOTTOM STATEMENT WINS, THOUGH.

~Cendri
Vorago-Animus chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
the end had me crackin up! "sex in his coffin" XD
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You should write humor more often. This was a really great first try.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
not bad. i wish i got the "Haterblockers" reference though...
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
lol, very good! :)
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I enjoyed reading this a bunch! It was an awesome read and I loved the humor you mixed in with it all. You were going for less than serious and you wrote it wonderfully! Great job my dear!

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
motchi chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh, damn. One story and I'm already guilty of a few of those.

Very funny read. I'm a huge fan of satire, and not very many people around here are clever enough to do it properly. I laughed about Vincent wanting to set Rude on fire. Poor man, he'll never get a break. I also liked that bit about "eternal loneliness" being "alright too."

And thank you for that Yuffintine slam. I can admit it, I loathe that pairing (now watch me get flamed via PMs). There's something jailbaitish about it to me, I think. That, and I think he'd kill her before they ever got to first base.

Sorry it took so long to review this. I know you mentioned it in my LJ ages ago. Consider this a thumbs up for a hilarious read.
amused chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
that was funny!
confusednazgul chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I'm not sure if I should be laughing at how hilarious this is, or crying at how true it is! The laughing wins, of course. But it sure gave me something to think about with my own writing. I'm tempted to use it as a challenge to avoid the VinTi cliches... But on the other hand, they can be so fun. )
Mythrand chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Ah. Yet another reason why you're one of my favorite authors. This was certainly different from your other pieces, but versatility is nice. ) Sometimes I wonder if I take this pairing too seriously, as well.

The tone of the story was very lighthearted, and its nice to read something that's not at all 'broody-and-poor-me-Vincent. I've always preferred the 'sexy-and-possessive' Vincent. So yeah...I particularly enjoyed his little grudge on Rude. Heh.

"I...wait. Is this a Yuffentine?"

Harhar. [-Thank God it's not-] I didn't see that one coming.

Ah. Loved the ending. Sex in his coffin. Er...kinky. Heh.

An enjoyable read. I'll be looking forward to whatever you write next. )

[Yikes! Pardon me for posting this up twice. I don't know know why my name didn't show up. Sowe. ) ]