Reviews for Secrets in the Room of Requirement
That was awesome !
James' Girl chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
I can't believe how this fanfic is not up there with 10k reviews! I believe people have just not stumbled upon it...their loss! Although my heart did die a little at the Moony-Prongs reunion and every time Sirius was mentioned, *cries in the corner* *comes back to write*, couldn't help but giggle at Luna's commentary *i had forgotten about it from the cannon*. Such accuracy and such brilliant protrayal of emotions is hard to find in the AU world. I wish I could review each chapter but I was just so caught up in reading and since the story was already completed when i started reading, i really couldn't wait. But seriously, brilliant writing
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Okay, seriously, what is a "chocked laugh"? Shouldn't that be a choked laugh? And why have I seen chocked I'm several other places as well? Is it a few people all misspelling the same word the same way, or is it some sort of slang that I am unaware of?
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Harry was born in 80, yet you have his parents still in school and hating each other.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Uh, 2003? Dumbledore died in Harry's sixth year. 198016 1996 (though more likely 1997, given it was near the end or the school year). Harry would have been out of school for 5 years. Why'd you pick this date?
ohmydarlingfandoms chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
I'm crying...CRYING. Gosh, I knew this was going to happen but still! That whole first name thing, adorable but tragic. I swear I'm actually crying because of this, thank you thank you thank you for this fic.
Kathy T chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
there was so much internal -and external- screaming while reading this my goodness. Your writing is great btw! I love the whole time travel trope where Harry gets to meet his parents and you definitely did a fantastic job with it! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Snowgron chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
Those story is crazy good from how it's written to the basis of the plots absolutely love it thank youuuu
PadfootHermione27 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
This is SO good. I absolutely adore how you incorporated Harry, Hermione and Ron as well.
JamesLilylover chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
AMAZING!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 17 . 3/10/2016
It was kind of jarring, but also kind of refreshing that there was no huge goodbye scene. This wasn't the typical James and Lily come to the future story. :)
Jayelyyn chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
The trio would be in their sixth year in 1996/7...
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Honestly, how did Dumbledore think they were going to be able to survive in the future without knowing History? And if precedents repeat, they won't remember this afterwards so what could it hurt?
Anyway, he still found the wrong book.
harryislife chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
Interesting, different, well written, I liked it. The dates were wrong but they don't really marter. I never thought of the Room of Requirement being able to work like that.
Tom R chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
I love the part where James meets Remus best part ever.