Reviews for Secrets in the Room of Requirement
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 6/17
Honestly, how did Dumbledore think they were going to be able to survive in the future without knowing History? And if precedents repeat, they won't remember this afterwards so what could it hurt?
Anyway, he still found the wrong book.
harryislife chapter 17 . 6/12
Interesting, different, well written, I liked it. The dates were wrong but they don't really marter. I never thought of the Room of Requirement being able to work like that.
Tom R chapter 13 . 1/29
I love the part where James meets Remus best part ever.
Nothing gets past hermione! She'll find out
disneyobsessionist chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
omd noooo...it's over! that was really good btw! amazing! i love it! its perfect! absolutely positively perfect!
Blushing One chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
This was an interesting read. A little bit too angsty or dramatic for my taste but very well written.
katiek121 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Great chapter! It was full of angst, humor, and love. It must have been really hard on Harry, especially. I'm glad they didn't mess up the past, present, or future.
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Awesome Story
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Why The Hell Would They Be Stupid Enough To Go To Hogsmeade KNOWING That Voldemort And The Death Eaters Are After Them And Why Would Dumbledore Be Dumb Enough To Let Them Go
Twipothonmax chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
ouch my heart
Emme chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
i know you wrote this a long time ago, but i'm reading it, and it is amazing. when lily said "..oh dear merlin you reproduced" i was dying
jdykjjp chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I love this story and the way you portrayed the characters!
I felt so sorry about Harry and cried when James met the adult Remus, saying "I always thought the future would be so exciting" and "didn't expect it to turn out like this". Maybe that's why I love the Marauders so much, they made me laugh and cry, and that's life, you know, with joys and tears.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Great story, I love the idea! Just saying, I think you got some dates wrong. As far as I know, Harry's 6th year was 1996-1997, James and Lily were both born in 1960 and died 1981.
Otherwise, this is a really good story!
Captain 'Murica chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Damn, I hate post-HBP, pre-DH fics because they all make Snape evil. I wish you had chosen to make this fic a couple years later. :/
Kenji Tarugo chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Harry is definitely an idiot. Instead of being happy to see his parents, the idiot was actually angry.