Reviews for Secrets in the Room of Requirement
Emme chapter 3 . 3/2
i know you wrote this a long time ago, but i'm reading it, and it is amazing. when lily said "..oh dear merlin you reproduced" i was dying
jdykjjp chapter 13 . 2/20
I love this story and the way you portrayed the characters!
I felt so sorry about Harry and cried when James met the adult Remus, saying "I always thought the future would be so exciting" and "didn't expect it to turn out like this". Maybe that's why I love the Marauders so much, they made me laugh and cry, and that's life, you know, with joys and tears.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/11
Great story, I love the idea! Just saying, I think you got some dates wrong. As far as I know, Harry's 6th year was 1996-1997, James and Lily were both born in 1960 and died 1981.
Otherwise, this is a really good story!
Captain 'Murica chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Damn, I hate post-HBP, pre-DH fics because they all make Snape evil. I wish you had chosen to make this fic a couple years later. :/
Kenji Tarugo chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Harry is definitely an idiot. Instead of being happy to see his parents, the idiot was actually angry.
Kenji Tarugo chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Another story where Harry is an idiot. He could have looked at the Marauders' Map and discovered that Lisa is Lily Potter and Jacob is James Potter.
Kenji Tarugo chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Both James and Lily have not noticed Harry's green eyes which are so much like Lily's.
Prongs chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Also, this story deserves wayyy more reviews!
Prongs chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Awwww man, the ending was heartwrenching! Poor Harry... Throughout the story i just couldnt stop cursing wormtail and Voldy, because THIS is how it should have been! Well, not literally.. But James and Lily should have been alive. Helping their son fight Voldemort in the present.. Not dead! Gosh, this makes me want to bawl my eyes out. :'(

Great story btw! I've tried finding some good time travel jily fics, or AU fics where they are alive, but couldnt really get my hands on them.. So i'm really glad i stumbled on this piece! Coz your story doesnt make me want to roll my eyes. The situations were plausible, the characters seemed real, the plot was nice, and wasnt overly dramatic where the reunions were concerned :P You messed up with the dates, but thats not a problem. The story seemed to drag a little in the closing chapers. Other than that, a good read.. :D

Wish it was written during Harry's fourth or fifth year though! Coz what not would have i given to see a James and Sirius union! I might have actually cried reading that, coz their friendship is one of the best thing about the marauders era fanfics.. And just imagining Sirius getting to meet James after all those years... Oh man! Do me a favor, and please write a one shot along these lines.. Please. Did i tell you you're a good writer? No? Well you know now! :D. So please?

PS. Sorry for the ramble, but this fic gave me a lot of feeeeeeels.
CHM13 chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! This is soooo cool. Totally awesome! And yes we British are fucking amazing, as we have Ms. Rowling as part of our nation, as well as Harry and the rest...
Alejadra Cullen chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
I loved the story!
naatttaalliiee chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Ohai I'm back an I've just finished reading another one of your fantastic stories. I probably sound like the biggest stalker right now. But if you have a tumblr you should follow mine and message me yours. (:
CrescentMoon12 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Little abrupt ending, I wish this story could have been longer *pouts*
But it was a lovely ending all the same :)

Amazing story!
CrescentMoon12 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I'm only on the third chapter, but I have to say, this story is AMAZING. It should have way more followers and favourites and certainly bucket-loads more of reviews!
Really, really great so far though :D
Ananniemous chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
I know its going ti seem really rude, but I cant read this anymore. I cant handle the snape!bashing im sorry. Ive been reading your other books. I like them. 3