Reviews for Secrets in the Room of Requirement
ohmydarlingfandoms chapter 17 . 11/20
I'm crying...CRYING. Gosh, I knew this was going to happen but still! That whole first name thing, adorable but tragic. I swear I'm actually crying because of this, thank you thank you thank you for this fic.
Kathy T chapter 17 . 9/24
there was so much internal -and external- screaming while reading this my goodness. Your writing is great btw! I love the whole time travel trope where Harry gets to meet his parents and you definitely did a fantastic job with it! Thanks for sharing your talents!
fkpren chapter 17 . 7/14
Those story is crazy good from how it's written to the basis of the plots absolutely love it thank youuuu
PadfootHermione27 chapter 4 . 6/30
This is SO good. I absolutely adore how you incorporated Harry, Hermione and Ron as well.
JamesLilylover chapter 17 . 4/17
AMAZING!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 17 . 3/10
It was kind of jarring, but also kind of refreshing that there was no huge goodbye scene. This wasn't the typical James and Lily come to the future story. :)
Jayelyyn chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
The trio would be in their sixth year in 1996/7...
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Honestly, how did Dumbledore think they were going to be able to survive in the future without knowing History? And if precedents repeat, they won't remember this afterwards so what could it hurt?
Anyway, he still found the wrong book.
harryislife chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
Interesting, different, well written, I liked it. The dates were wrong but they don't really marter. I never thought of the Room of Requirement being able to work like that.
Tom R chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
I love the part where James meets Remus best part ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Nothing gets past hermione! She'll find out
MARVELlous-phangirl chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
omd noooo...it's over! that was really good btw! amazing! i love it! its perfect! absolutely positively perfect!
Blushing One chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
This was an interesting read. A little bit too angsty or dramatic for my taste but very well written.
katiek121 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Great chapter! It was full of angst, humor, and love. It must have been really hard on Harry, especially. I'm glad they didn't mess up the past, present, or future.
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 5/6/2014