Reviews for Partner
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 2/27
XD Yeah, not jealous at all. Keep telling yourself that princey.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Opal chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
im so confused
Cathrinejennings2015 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
i kinda see were your coming from
Yaoi Rosa-chan chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Too cool your fiction, I wait and wait still the next chapter.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
She doesn't seem truly happy.
Star Fata chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Wasn't expecting to see this updated, but I'm glad it was. Only one little nitpick, the first 'Molly' doesn't have a capital letter.
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Aikka doensn't stalk Molly either...

But still, cute.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aikka isn't gay...

Plus, I liked the ending. How CAN you compete with a Prince?

Excellent job.
Sayuri chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
not bad, but i was always under the impression Aikka won his fight with Jordan. On Oban he says " How's your face doing, Jordan?" when they start to argue. You would think that if it was a draw Jordan would have a comeback like "Yeah, and how's your's?" well, just wondering.
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Poor Don. Stuck in his sick fantasy world. Perfect, perfect, perfect. That's all it is with him, isn't it? If something's not perfect it's not worth holding on to. When's he gonna realize that nothing goes perfect?

-Miss Spazzmerica
crazyvegimab chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
This is a superb story. You really get into character, and have exellent description. I look forward to reading more from you!
Virtual Dragon of Oban chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
Woot! Love the funniness! I can imagine that happening...wait'll Don Wei finds out that Molly *snigger* is Eva! !
Virtual Dragon of Oban chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, Rick *sniff* leaves Alouas to go back to earth right before they go to Oban. Hey, heres a suggestion: Why don't u try writing a fic about the earth team going to Oban and Rick comes?

love this chapter
Star Fata chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Love it!
Chyme for the Rhyme chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
My. God. This was amusing. Those sentences just seem to run on straight from the next...a load of declaratives here, that's for sure. I also enjoyed the way you wrote his thought process down, especially when it came to his character evaluation of the prince. He turned from a backstabbing alien to the pretty, 'magic arrow guy' to the "evil gay prince".

Holy Christ, your adjectives rock!

But prehaps the most effective technique was the minor sentences that dealt with his denial:

"There was no way.

He couldn’t

He didn’t

He does."

Ha. And that last line...classic. I think you nailed this guy down perfectly.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »