Reviews for If Your God Were Real
r chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
A really good fic! Great characterisations of Sol and Ky and enjoyed the different tidbits about the Kojouhaku Water Jinki and the simple point of Ky applying to university - they're unique ideas that I haven't read put very eloquently.

I hope to see more work from you in the Guilty Gear fandom in future.
Cet'lux chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Aweeeeesooome story! I really really hope you will continue this story! :D
anydayanywhere chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
This story is simply amazing and the plot is also very interesting. :D
UYYYYYY KALBO AT MAPANGHE KA chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Its got a very interesting plot and I like how you are able to describe the past Ky and the present Ky's emotions and their reaction to Sol... its got me addicted... I want moar! . hopefully the next chapter will come soon.
Shannon chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved reading it! Would love to see more from this fandom from you any time )
Lady Psychic chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Wow! This story was very well written and enjoyable from beginning to end!
Talon Silverwolf chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I normally stray away from Sol/Ky yaoi but this one is really good, from start to end. And I rarely keep reading a fic, too. You have great writing skills. You should try to keep going.
Kitsoru chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Everytime I read this, I love it even more. Please tell me it's not the end? I'd love to see where this goes afterwards, now that they're together!
Aracia chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
OMG... Spectacular... Simply Spectacular! Best Guilty Gear fanfiction I've ever read! Reading this, quite literary, took by breath away. Elegant and throughly written to the last detail! A simply beautiful piece of work! I do hope the fourth chapter isn't the last chapter in this story and if it isn't, I greatly look forward to the next chapter!
Kitana Matsuri chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
O my god... It has been so long since I've read a Sol/Ky fic (that I haven't read before that was MORE than worth it!)

This was like a fresh breath of air! You have no idea how amazing this fic turned out to be. Such a wonderful idea. So unique!

This is easily going on my favorites list. I'm extremely impressed with what you did on this fic.

Wow. I'd lost hope that anyone would write anymore on this fandom too.

This had me smiling for most of it and really kept me glued on from beginning to end.

You're a fucking amazing writer!
Senbonzakura Kageyoshi chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Simply amazing piece of work you've got going here. I love your writing. Please continue doing so. )
ScribbleSama chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Love the chapter. Beautifully written. There is one error that I saw. The paragraph that starts "The weak light filtering," you mention the bed's 'dashboard.' I believe you meant 'headboard.' Simple mistake. Dashboards are in cars.
ScribbleSama chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
It's length of the chapters are wonderful. Your writing style is very nice. Please continue~
codeviolet chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
wow that was awsome! plz keep writing i love your stories!
Nephylim chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
That was really good. Title of the chapter is perfect. The details you use are lovely. I love how you're combining Ky's past life and current life's feelings. It gives more life to the story.

My favorite lines:

*“Glad to see death hasn’t changed you, boy,” he acknowledged softly, closing his eyes in quiet acceptance.

Ky offered a wry smile at that. “Nor the passage of time you,” he replied, just as soft, for once not complaining about being addressed like a child.*

I thought that those lines were perfect. It was a simple greeting of old rivals and it said enough without saying too much. There was no need for lines like "OMG you remember, do you remember?" etc.

The little fight at the end was another part I loved. Ky has been dealing with alot of stuff and he wasn't going to let all that stuff build up forever.

Can't wait for the next update.