Reviews for Three Small Words
Eosophobia-3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
you are quickly becomming my new favourite author! these JOTT fics are just too cute!
Aelida chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
fic is the beast.

I love it
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Too cute for words! Yes, old fic but I just got around to reading it. Stupid Marvel. . Now I can only get Jott through fanfics. Although, now there's this awesome series with the Original X-Men. Okay, sorry, babbling. Anyway, *squee* So cute! Loved it. :D
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I think the best stories are based somewhat in real life situations. This was a cute story that's definitely being added to my favs. And Marvel should definitely follow your lead and write Scott with the personality you portrayed in this story. Thanks for the story!

JOTT ROCKS!
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
life experience, hu? cute. ;)

sure, Scott should act like this

see ya

maia
Luc Star chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Nice. Really really nice. That's all I have to say about this. Good work Gaia. Keep it up.
DOJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Okay...so you already know that I loved it. I was so excited to find that SOMEONE was writing a Jott story...and was even more excited to hear it was you. _ Jean's right, Scott IS perfect. He was absolutely adorable throughout the whole piece. It's sweet, really, how desperately he wanted to maintain their friendship.

~*~DOJ~*~
41eugoR chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
0.o...You're alive? And with a cute one-shot _ Well hoping to see an update of 'In the Heat'.
j.l chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
great story. i loved how scott was still so sweet to jean even though he thought she had rejected him. anyway, keep writing!
CykePhoenixSummers chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
nice fic. write more. i liked it. haha, jean was funny didn't get the hint the first time. but scott should've been more specific.
whylime chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow, you are seriously writting stories faster then i can read them.

This one is great like always.

Golden star for you! - whylime
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Nice little fic. Very interesting and sweet. Not too sappy, but very heartfelt at the same time. I really liked it and how you played with perceptions and turned it all around in the end. It was very fun to read and I liked it a lot. Please keep up the good work and keep writing! Slickboy out.
Witchbreed chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great. Now how about you go and update In the Heat? Good job, though. Jott Forever :) ;)
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hi there! Long time no see. :)

This was just adorable. I really, really enjoyed reading this. AWESOME one-shot, Lavender!
Wen1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006