Reviews for Warriors of the Lost
Orionslave chapter 1 . 7/7
Hmm,I like the concept so far...so I wonder how come you abandoned this story after only 5 chapters? It sounds pretty great so far!
This is good. Very captivating. I would enjoy reading more. :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
So I just woke up. I started laughing like crazy. My mom is wondering what the heck is wrong with me. LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
please continue the story...T-T
crkswolf chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Wow... Why did you stop this story !
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Please pick up this project again! Its a great story and I would like to see what else you do to make this crossover work. Like how I would like to see how Kim and Shego are supposed to get together if this is to be a kigo fic considering the ryuhoa and kazumas relationship... so, and, PLEASE pick this up again!
anon chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I'd like to see more of this. But seriously you are under powering Shego and over powering Kim by a ton. If Shego has her full plasma power and the alter power that would make her just as powerful as Kim if not more powerful. Instead you are making Kim almost all but invincible. Yeah in the final moments of this chapter Shego managed to damage part of Kim's alter but not by much. Fact is you have Shego severely under powered with her having the plasma power and then the fire bullet power she should be able to fight Kim to a stand still.

Other than that I'd like to see more of this.
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Wow. You have a real gift applying the KP universe to other story lines. I hope this fic continue to updates.
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Love it! Awesome character adaptions and world you've made! Do plan on updating again any time soon?
Dakadakara chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HAIL the She-Lord Daka!

It's a great story so far, so please continue it when you can.

Pretty please with cherriesand whipped cream and fudge and caramel and gum balls and all sorts of goodies on top! -Daka
ruby chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
very interesting i can't wait for more.
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
I really like this story, so can you please update it.

-Kate
Atren Graves chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I'll admit, I'm not super up to date on the story of sCryed, but this story is still good. Hope you update again soon.
DD chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Fucked up.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Awesome story I can't wait until thenext chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »