Reviews for People Will Say We're In Love
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Cute
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
aw- i know i would have to say BMWW were in LOVE- teehee
librastar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
im enjoying reading ur wonderful fics the entire night
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh wow. I'm currently working on a BMWW music video to the same song. lol
nonac chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Anymore chapters?
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I, too, am a Show Tunes freak and I think that you picked a perfect song for the two of them! I never even thought about how great it goes with their situation...and Batman's worries.

Great idea!
hall442 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I like it. :) I wish they had of done more with the romance angle in the cartoon. :)
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hey, I love "Oklahoma!" I'm really enjoying this series of fanfics, too. More, please :)
Icha chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Sweet... just like your other fics. Simple and sweet... No stupid Bats that would ruin the night. Just a silly old Bats who can't even say 'I Love You'...
Metric-Bum chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
YAY! I would LOVE to know what happens next.
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You're an 'Oklahoma' fan, aren't you? It was the inspiration of Kitty's idea in you fic, 'The Basket Auction', no? But, you won't see me complaining. I like it and it was goof to see Bruce once again roped into it. Even better imagining him singing the song. -

Do the date if you wish, especially if we get to see Diana smack Bruce upside the head for acting like the playboy for half the date. LOL!
SarahC4321 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
keep going!
killertrees chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Cute story. Nicely done.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This was cute. I'd love to see what happens on their date...perhaps it can involve another showtune (another showtune freak here...half my music library, in fact, is composed of showtunes).

Great job!
teen freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Ha!

Another one-shot to humiliate and taunt Bruce!

Yay!