Reviews for Silver Linings
Janara chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
A wonderful story where you have captured Cloud perfectly. Thank you for sharing it.
scarlettHuntress chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
very cute- very sweet as usual.
hanyou-samurai chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
that was good, and pretty funny, but the last one was kind of sad. More bittersweet than antyhing else. Good job.
StormDarkblade chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Lol. I liked 'routine'. xD That'd be so weird hearing that when you first try out your phone, haha.

Keep up the great work!

_xx
hanyou-samurai chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
I was being sacrastic! only an idiot wouldn't get that! Still, these were pretty depressing, but they were still a very good insight into how screwed up Cloud is.
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yay! Love them :D

Keep up the great work!
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
well, it was funny, then the last one was sad. But still, you have something here. It's really good. Compensation for what, I suppose. *scratches chin*
FrozenTearsGal chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Kawai ! Kawaii, kawaii, kawaii ! God you never cease to amaze me, girl ! I like... need you as a private tutor, damnit. .
Jazzimonster chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
omg ur story has my name in it (kinda but whatever) i'm so moved! lol, don't mind the dramatic me and all, but u started something new and it's great! cloud is just so cute and makes me wanna glomp him in ur stories! lovez u and ur writing until i die!

Lovez ur fics 4ever!
Rehime chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This are VERY excellent drabbles with great subtle humor. And you're writing about a time when Cloud actually smiled. I wish own drabbles were so precise and to the point.

Good job.
KuraiKitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow! :o I like this... intriguing, interesting drabbles that still look into the lives of Zack and little Cloud. _ I especially like how you looked into the troubles that Cloud had concerning the buster sword, and that report card was a bonus.

Zack and Cloud just look so darn cute together, too. XD
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 8/2/2006