Reviews for Peace's End
ScreenSurfer chapter 38 . 10/12/2007
man i searched for a story where jenova is good for a change, but she's still evil. I'm upset now. Somebody has to do a fic where Jenova lands on spira instead of whereever ff7 takes place. That would be an awsome fight, SIN vs JENOVA. The calamity from the sky vs the SIN of mankind. The creature that spawns monsters, and the creature that takes over all life. The creature that fought AEONS for thousand years, vs the Creature that could compete with the life stream. Makes me want to shudder. Especially if Jenova was an amnesiac, and washes ashore besaid stark naked, all grey, with her glowing eyes that is just a pure red light, no form or anything. That would be one helluva story IMO.
Aldalena chapter 38 . 6/4/2007
Wha-? There was an epilogue? O.O I only just got the alert for this chapter...and it wasn't there last time I was reading this story...I think something's wrong with my computer...

Anyway, please disregard the questions in my review for chapter 37. I loved reading this story! You're a great writer! _
Aldalena chapter 37 . 6/3/2007
Eh...? So, Zephyr is the reincarnation of Sephyroth... Um, what happened to Lucy then? What do the others do now?

Hmm, what to say...

I'll just say that I loved this story! The rather typical reincarnation thing and whatnot...with numerous surpising and unexpected twists...over all, very creative and imaginative! _ And now it's over...for now, at least...?

Will there be a sequel?
Chaotic Heroism chapter 34 . 5/27/2007
Ahh! Brilliant twist at the end. .O This cliffy has got my hanging on the edge of my seat! Definitely amazing. Gah, I can't wait for the next chapter. Speed on and update, lol.

P.S.: I appreciate the reviews you left me. I'm aware that Darkness Falls wasn't exactly much until towards the end, and that Annihilation is a rather 'twisted' fic compared to most, but take comfort in the knowing that I'm a romantic. That should give you the assurance to keep reading! Lol. Ciao.
Aldalena chapter 33 . 5/20/2007
"Bishop Valentine, almost amusingly, hopped atop the Imperial soldiers’ heads, shooting others as he did so. With each step he took out two enemies; two birds with one stone – one was knocked out by the force of his boot, the other gunned down with precise accuracy."

Hahaha! I love that part. XD

Great chapter! Rather brief, but I don't really mind...just don't leave us hanging for too long! _ Update when you can!
Chaotic Heroism chapter 33 . 5/19/2007
An extremely interesting story indeed. .O I'm impressed. I wasn't certain how this story would progress at the beginning, but now I see my doubts were horribly misplaced. This fic has turned out to be a gripping peice! Please, update as soon as you're able. I'm tipping on the edge of my chair here!

Also, I'd appreciate if you'd be kind enough to check out a story I'm working on. It's called, 'Annihilation'. Any ideas you'd could offer me would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me at my email. I hope to hear from you soon!
Aldalena chapter 29 . 12/8/2006
Yay! An update! Awesome chapter!

Heheh, Goh got demoted. _ And Vincent talked some sense into Yuffie-the seventh, right?-finally. Anyway, I'm sure Vinny could've taken on all the guards Goh sent at him, and won. The unfortunate guards wouldn't stand a chance...at least, that's what I believe.

You aren't going to let Cloud successfully carry out his utterly insane plan, are you? Well, update when you can, please!
Aldalena chapter 28 . 11/26/2006
Oh shit (please excuse my language)...Cloud has officially gone insane as of...well, actually, since the beginning of this story...

Blow up the sun? O.O Someone kill Cloud before he can carry out his mindless, catostrophic plan!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 27 . 11/16/2006
700-year old pedophile... that's rich.
Aldalena chapter 25 . 11/16/2006
Lucy Moon...Lucrecia Crescent's reincarnation, if I'm not mistaken...it's no wonder that upon seeing her, Vincent turned even paler than usual...which I thought was impossible considering how pale he is...
ignotusn chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
Okay. I get it now. Ha! I SO know who Lucy is now (I am so stupid sometimes)... This should get interesting, what with Lucrecia being more of an actual character than in the original and vincent being all shell-shocked. keep it up, can't wait to read more.
Aldalena chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
*Holds a big sign that reads 'Proud fan of Vincent Valentine!'*

Hi! That was a short chapter...what took you so long? Oh well, at least you finally updated! Thank you! Gracias! Merci! Kamsa hamnida! Arigato! _

I understand you're probably very busy and don't have much time to update. I don't waiting, just as long as the story's updated sometime or later! :)
ignotusn chapter 25 . 11/11/2006
hehe. I still like it, but now i'm confused. Is Yuffie Yuffie? Or is Lucy Yuffie (if so, where the hell did she get manners?)? Oh well. I hope Lucy is Yuffie. Is Yuffie Godo, or is Goh Godo? So many questions... You should make a list of who equals who, or would that spoil the fun? I sort of like guessing. Update soon! If you need a beta reader or anything, I'd like to help.
LauraLaurent chapter 18 . 10/8/2006
poor Zephyr. He be crazy now. Anyways, i was thinking it would be cool if you reincarnated someone as a different sex, you know? Like Rude as a woman or something lol
LauraLaurent chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
m i think vincent sounds sexy in the priest outfit. Kinda reminds me of a character that would be in Trinity Blood or something. Anyways, I think this story is really interesting! I wasn't really ready to give it a chance at first, but now its sucked me in! Keep up the good work