Reviews for Belonging
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hey, that's nice. I like the development in their friendship, since it's sometimes very rocky. This was indeed a very interesting one-shot, but please watch your grammar and edit your work. ) :D

-DI
BE4UTIFUL chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
im gonna be picky cause i know you wont mind me being picky P

when you do dialogue, you shouldnt put spaces between the quotation marks and the first word within your dialogue unless followed by a '.

the sentence: "If my ex didn’t even no anything about me…not even that my favourite colour was pink! Off course I had to dump him! He wasn’t even after my personality or anything"

i THINKthink can be better written as: "If my ex doesn’t even know anything about me - not even that my favourite colour is pink - of course I have to dump him! He wasn’t even after my personality or anything"

and i understand that this was a quick write, but you should still be watching your grammar, girl, tskk! (i know im being very hypocritical beause i have awful grammar)

other than that, liked the whole sora outcast feeling thing. kinda makes her a very relatable person, dont you think? ) mimi's reaction i found was very much in her character. keep it up babes.
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Ohh... Nice. Great to hear from you.
crest of music chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Sora and Mimi were going through the same thing as mising eachother. Yay their friends again. I like this oneshot a lot its cute.