Reviews for Flipped
Best sasusaku fanfic...and believe me i have read many.
AkaneShiro chapter 16 . 3/21
is there a sequel to this where he helps Kiba with Hinata?
awww! loved this so much! ur a great writer!
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
It's hilarious but It's perfect in it's own way. I love this fanfiction, I laugh a lot. I love Naruto matchmaking part (which it means all chapters lol) and I love Sasuke-Neji's cold war! Love Kiba comment and Kakashi tactic! Poor Neji, drag in SasuSaku problem, and Kiba, I think, it will not working. You ask the wrong guy, lol
Daledesu chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
This was cute and hilarious and all, but I feel so bad for Neji and so so so so bad for Kiba
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2017
Please do Naruto and Hinata! Pretty please double cherry on top
Heiwa chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
Amazing... I mean WOW. It is funny , romantic , dramatic and so lovable , i was scared that Neji and Sakura would happen ... Gross , just imagining it makes me sick. I loved it

Great work
Jily71102 chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Loved this story! It'd be really interesting to see this Kiba-Naruto-Hinata thing!
14Saphire chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
this is such a great fanfic! a fanfic has never made me laugh so hard!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
I loved this story
Won't ever get tired of reading it over and over again lol
It was amazing and hilarious and I really enjoyed it
katsumi0003 chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
You should make a sequel for this. NaruHina this time. I bet it would have been hilarious considering it was Naruto. Hahahaha.
Avyy chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Ahh that was amazing :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I loved this! :)
Trisha chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Hi! It's me again, two years after my last review (crazy right?). I felt like re-reading this particular fanfiction today, out of nowhere haha. First off, I'd like to warn you that I sound like I'm high in my very first review for this story, so you probably want to avoid it (like, I had suffixes and nicknames for everyone and it was sickening, I was so cringe worthy).
ANYWAYS. You were always one of my most favorite fanfiction authors. I love the way you write, and how you incorporate drama, humor, and fluffiness all into one story. The idea of the fanfic was creative, and was very entertaining to read. It's currently 12:59 AM where I live, and I was SO CLOSE to just bursting out in laughter and effectively wake up my entire household, as well as the surrounding neighborhood. I also liked that although this was a cute and light-hearted fanfic, the colder and sterner characters retained their personalities and didn't go all Mushy or become a whole different person. Sasuke wasn't OOC, and yet he managed to make my heart melt all the same.
Since it has been two years since I've read this, I had forgotten almost all of the plot. So reading this with a fresh mind, I had expected Naruto to be pretending to set up Neji and Sakura while actually aiming for SasuSaku. Turns out, Naruto was not. Instead, my favorite perverted sensei was the one I should have watched out for. Ahhh Kakashi, always the cunning one.
So I'm just going to end this review now, since it's getting a bit too long for my liking. All in all, I hope you continue writing and thank you so much for writing such an amazing and beautiful piece. Hope you have a good day :)
dianalillian chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Wah. I like the banters between Sakura and Sasuke. Hilarious! Way to end a chapter, too.
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »