Reviews for Flipped
Avyy chapter 16 . 10/23
Ahh that was amazing :)
I loved this! :)
Trisha chapter 16 . 6/15
Hi! It's me again, two years after my last review (crazy right?). I felt like re-reading this particular fanfiction today, out of nowhere haha. First off, I'd like to warn you that I sound like I'm high in my very first review for this story, so you probably want to avoid it (like, I had suffixes and nicknames for everyone and it was sickening, I was so cringe worthy).
ANYWAYS. You were always one of my most favorite fanfiction authors. I love the way you write, and how you incorporate drama, humor, and fluffiness all into one story. The idea of the fanfic was creative, and was very entertaining to read. It's currently 12:59 AM where I live, and I was SO CLOSE to just bursting out in laughter and effectively wake up my entire household, as well as the surrounding neighborhood. I also liked that although this was a cute and light-hearted fanfic, the colder and sterner characters retained their personalities and didn't go all Mushy or become a whole different person. Sasuke wasn't OOC, and yet he managed to make my heart melt all the same.
Since it has been two years since I've read this, I had forgotten almost all of the plot. So reading this with a fresh mind, I had expected Naruto to be pretending to set up Neji and Sakura while actually aiming for SasuSaku. Turns out, Naruto was not. Instead, my favorite perverted sensei was the one I should have watched out for. Ahhh Kakashi, always the cunning one.
So I'm just going to end this review now, since it's getting a bit too long for my liking. All in all, I hope you continue writing and thank you so much for writing such an amazing and beautiful piece. Hope you have a good day :)
dianalillian chapter 1 . 2/11
Wah. I like the banters between Sakura and Sasuke. Hilarious! Way to end a chapter, too.
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 16 . 1/7
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
So Good!
Chyna Clemmons chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Wow there should be more
Reader chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Love this story! I've read it the fifth or sixth time :D you are a great author! Thanke you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
That's right! Just look underneath the underneath! Like what will happen with naruto, hinata and kiba. I bet kakashi's the one who suggest to kiba to ask naruto for help with hinata! But the truth is, kakashi's really match making naruto and hinata, he's just using kiba for naruto to realize his true feelings for hinata! Just like what happened to sasuke, sakura and neji! Poor neji, though it's a good thing that he's an understanding and good person.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I...I can't believed it! They ask for sai, of all people, to help on how to make them perfect couple! Hahahahahaha!
Exandi chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
This was definetly a good read. I especially liked the simple and plain writing style that you used while narrating the fic; It was a breeze reading through it.

And, of course, the plot and characters as well. The main plot - guy 2 and girl get together, guy 1 is jealous - is a tad overused, especially in Sasuke and Sakura fics, but I like how you added new elements to it that deepened the story - a good example being how Kakashi planned everything from the start, or Naruto the matchmaker.

The characters were portrayed good as well and in character, with little to no OOC. Thanks for the good read!
sakurhita chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
me encantooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Qenia chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
What a great fanfic! I usually don't like it when the writer tries to be funny but you really wrote a lot of funny things.
and I love the orange finale, seriously congratulations!
SilverRider09 chapter 16 . 6/30/2015

But I kinda ship Hinata with Kiba... :/

Or something. That would be cool, awesome, and plain interesting. So please?
Ersabezu chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
This was definetly a good read. Despite there being typos here and there, the overall story was carefully thought out and interesting, and the characters weren't out of line. Thanks for the awesome read.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »