Reviews for Flipped
Please do Naruto and Hinata! Pretty please double cherry on top
Heiwa chapter 16 . 6/2
Amazing... I mean WOW. It is funny , romantic , dramatic and so lovable , i was scared that Neji and Sakura would happen ... Gross , just imagining it makes me sick. I loved it

Great work
Jily71102 chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Loved this story! It'd be really interesting to see this Kiba-Naruto-Hinata thing!
ScaryAquatic chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
this is such a great fanfic! a fanfic has never made me laugh so hard!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
I loved this story
Won't ever get tired of reading it over and over again lol
It was amazing and hilarious and I really enjoyed it
katsumi0003 chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
You should make a sequel for this. NaruHina this time. I bet it would have been hilarious considering it was Naruto. Hahahaha.
Avyy chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Ahh that was amazing :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I loved this! :)
Trisha chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Hi! It's me again, two years after my last review (crazy right?). I felt like re-reading this particular fanfiction today, out of nowhere haha. First off, I'd like to warn you that I sound like I'm high in my very first review for this story, so you probably want to avoid it (like, I had suffixes and nicknames for everyone and it was sickening, I was so cringe worthy).
ANYWAYS. You were always one of my most favorite fanfiction authors. I love the way you write, and how you incorporate drama, humor, and fluffiness all into one story. The idea of the fanfic was creative, and was very entertaining to read. It's currently 12:59 AM where I live, and I was SO CLOSE to just bursting out in laughter and effectively wake up my entire household, as well as the surrounding neighborhood. I also liked that although this was a cute and light-hearted fanfic, the colder and sterner characters retained their personalities and didn't go all Mushy or become a whole different person. Sasuke wasn't OOC, and yet he managed to make my heart melt all the same.
Since it has been two years since I've read this, I had forgotten almost all of the plot. So reading this with a fresh mind, I had expected Naruto to be pretending to set up Neji and Sakura while actually aiming for SasuSaku. Turns out, Naruto was not. Instead, my favorite perverted sensei was the one I should have watched out for. Ahhh Kakashi, always the cunning one.
So I'm just going to end this review now, since it's getting a bit too long for my liking. All in all, I hope you continue writing and thank you so much for writing such an amazing and beautiful piece. Hope you have a good day :)
dianalillian chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Wah. I like the banters between Sakura and Sasuke. Hilarious! Way to end a chapter, too.
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHHA I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
So Good!
Chyna Clemmons chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Wow there should be more
Reader chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Love this story! I've read it the fifth or sixth time :D you are a great author! Thanke you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
That's right! Just look underneath the underneath! Like what will happen with naruto, hinata and kiba. I bet kakashi's the one who suggest to kiba to ask naruto for help with hinata! But the truth is, kakashi's really match making naruto and hinata, he's just using kiba for naruto to realize his true feelings for hinata! Just like what happened to sasuke, sakura and neji! Poor neji, though it's a good thing that he's an understanding and good person.
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »