Reviews for Old Friends and Serial Killers
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
Aww, this story was perfect, one of the best crossovers I have ever read.
wendysam chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
You really did a great job in managing so many characters, besides so many relationships, into this story. However, the story is getting a little soapy with those relationships.

Among all the characters, I find that you did little in portraying the serial killer. The campus link was also too obvious to be overlooked at first by the SVU. I did expect something more complicated.

Anyway, this is a great fic afterall.
kncrowder88 chapter 15 . 11/26/2006
Thats great. I really enjoyes this story. I'm sad to see it end but I'm also glad because that means everyone can be happy.
FoxyWombat chapter 15 . 11/25/2006
that was warm fuzzy and tingly...well done!
Chezika chapter 15 . 11/22/2006
*tear* it was soo...awesome! XD
sergeant happy bunny chapter 15 . 11/22/2006
YAY! HAPPY HAPPY TIMES. :)
D.J. Scales chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
Let me guess Smith raped Olivia for no less than 3 hours and no more than 17 hours straight is that right?
Chezika chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
dude! update soon... and if i keep going i'll ramble about insensible things O.o
sergeant happy bunny chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
ITS NOT DONE. NO
kncrowder88 chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
This was great. Though if everyone ends up together where are they all going to live? Vegas or New York? You can't split the teams. Oh make one big team like in Vegas or something cuz I like the Vegas scene better.
FoxyWombat chapter 14 . 11/7/2006
EO love...yay! And I love Greg/Casey...I could really see them getting along!
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
Benson got raped py the perp as well right?
D.J. Scales chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
this is the same exact story you have written for law and order svu is it not? honestly if i had know better i'd sav you did that so fans of CSI and fans of Law & Order SVU could have somethihg to reed if they ever found this in either section
kncrowder88 chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
This was great. I love how you did this. The whole thought of Sara and Munch scares me as well lol.
FoxyWombat chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
oh the drama...but still some humor...like Greg harassaing the svu counterparts of the team!