Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Monica chapter 24 . 3/23
I'm not even sure where to start. I really wish this had been an episode, as it perfectly fits in with the fallout for Trinity, and it would have been great to truly see the fallout from Arcturus played out like this. My emotions were all over the place when reading this... tears, pissed off, laughter, hurting for Rodney... I could go on and on. I love how Lorne and Ronon were keeping guard; that is so fitting for both characters. Radek being a better friend than Rodney usually appreciates, but never afraid to stand up for Rodney. John & Elizabeth made me want to say bad things in Czech and smack them both for being so unreasonable and pigheaded. Thank you for sharing this story so that I could have the privilege of reading it.
CaptainAlias chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Screaming because goddamn this is one of the best fics I've ever read
kindleflame5 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
This sucks.
Hope Lescase chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I've only just started reading Stargate Atlantis fanfiction and this just makes me want more! There are many things in the show which could be expanded on and I think this story fits in perfectly between Trinity and Instinct. Thank you for writing such an interesting story :)
wendylee chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Ok, I know you posted the last chapter to this story over 6 years ago. However, I just found it and read it all in one sitting. I really enjoyed it and loved how you expanded on the final scenes in Trinity. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
ghostboi chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
i started reading this last night. Meant to leave comments after each chapter, but were so caught up in the story that i rushed to the next chapter every time.

This was brilliant. and beautiful. Bravo.
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 24 . 2/28/2012
Wow, this was just beautifully done. It drives me nuts how they take Rodney for granted, don't say thank you when he saves their butts but as soon as he messes up they jump all over his case and publicly belittle him time and time again. You did a lovely job on this story and it was wonderful to read.
wdlwbt chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I loved this. It's an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
McKay's Geeks chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You really know how to make a girl cry(in a good way I love Rodney Angst)! I'm also really happy by making me cry my boyfriend asked me what was wrong and now he watches SG-1 and SGA with me. You Rock!
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved the ending and how they all worked together to convince Rodney to stay. I really loved John and Rodney's heart to heart! Brilliant story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
This is awesome! Brilliant! I loved the apologies last chapter. This is a really realistic view of what probably happened. Though, I'm kind of worried that something bad in going to since Lorne, Carson, and Teyla are all away from Atlantis!
lizlou57 chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
Found your story just the other day and must admit to mixed feelings about it. The quality of the writing is first class and I think you did an admirable job of examining what could happen in this senario. Rodney's humiliation and subsequent bullying and feelings of being deserted by those he thought were his friends was outstanding and I wanted to weep and curse at the same time. I liked the fact that Ronon and Lorne kept an eye out for him and that Zelenka was one of the first to forgive him. However, IMO I felt neither Sheppard or Weir were portrayed in character- while both of them were angry with Rodney for different reasons, I do not believe they would have gone to these extremes. Weir is a diplomat - her job is to remain calm regardless of how angry she is - and the punishment metered out was excessive. John's anger was a far more personal thing and I feel he is more likely to have ignored him for a while. Having said that, I felt it was well worth reading.
SGAavidreader chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
I came across this story and couldn't stop reading. I agree with you that I was bothered by the ending of Trinity. I wholeheartedly agree with your take on the story. I was glad also that you gave Rodney the opportunity to stand up to them and make them realize their unfairness in Weir and Sheppard's attitudes. I was worried you would make Rodney the appologetic one, but you came through for me! Great story I thoroughly enjoyed. I just wish you had written more Stargate Atlantis stories.
Matt chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey, Nice story but if I could give you my opinion, lighten up on McKay, his actions in the Episode Trinity were no where near as bad as you made them out to be. McKay had a way to literally leapfrog the Ancients and put an end to the Wraith threat in Pegasus ans he took it. He tried, it wasn't his fault that the Ancient Calculation were faulty or that the reactor discharged like it did. You see in later episodes that he did in fact make Arcturis work, he succeed. So what if he's an arrogant prick sometimes, we all forget that he's an Astrophysicist head and shoulders above everyone else in the room. one of a gifted few genius level people on the planet. Considering the average academic at that level is either schizophrenic or a savant...Rodney being egotistical is nothing out of the ordinary. If anything it's Weir and Shepherd who took the science guy out of the lab and made him a field guy. Nothing that happened in that episode was directly his fault and even if Weir had called it off in that episode, a different teem would have been ordered back later, failed and they would have had to call Mckay in anyway with the same results later.
Azamiko chapter 24 . 7/17/2010