Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
LavenderGecko chapter 24 . 5/5
Type your review for this chapter here...
Amazing, I love this story :)
The Reviewer chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Marvelous read it at once, just awesome! :)
Your Fan chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
This is an amazing story really really great, thanks for writing it
Monica chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
I'm not even sure where to start. I really wish this had been an episode, as it perfectly fits in with the fallout for Trinity, and it would have been great to truly see the fallout from Arcturus played out like this. My emotions were all over the place when reading this... tears, pissed off, laughter, hurting for Rodney... I could go on and on. I love how Lorne and Ronon were keeping guard; that is so fitting for both characters. Radek being a better friend than Rodney usually appreciates, but never afraid to stand up for Rodney. John & Elizabeth made me want to say bad things in Czech and smack them both for being so unreasonable and pigheaded. Thank you for sharing this story so that I could have the privilege of reading it.
CaptainAlias chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Screaming because goddamn this is one of the best fics I've ever read
kindleflame5 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
This sucks.
Hope Lescase chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I've only just started reading Stargate Atlantis fanfiction and this just makes me want more! There are many things in the show which could be expanded on and I think this story fits in perfectly between Trinity and Instinct. Thank you for writing such an interesting story :)
wendylee chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Ok, I know you posted the last chapter to this story over 6 years ago. However, I just found it and read it all in one sitting. I really enjoyed it and loved how you expanded on the final scenes in Trinity. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
ghostboi chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
i started reading this last night. Meant to leave comments after each chapter, but were so caught up in the story that i rushed to the next chapter every time.

This was brilliant. and beautiful. Bravo.
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 24 . 2/28/2012
Wow, this was just beautifully done. It drives me nuts how they take Rodney for granted, don't say thank you when he saves their butts but as soon as he messes up they jump all over his case and publicly belittle him time and time again. You did a lovely job on this story and it was wonderful to read.
wdlwbt chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I loved this. It's an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
McKay's Geeks chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You really know how to make a girl cry(in a good way I love Rodney Angst)! I'm also really happy by making me cry my boyfriend asked me what was wrong and now he watches SG-1 and SGA with me. You Rock!
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved the ending and how they all worked together to convince Rodney to stay. I really loved John and Rodney's heart to heart! Brilliant story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
This is awesome! Brilliant! I loved the apologies last chapter. This is a really realistic view of what probably happened. Though, I'm kind of worried that something bad in going to since Lorne, Carson, and Teyla are all away from Atlantis!