Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Amalthia chapter 24 . 5/7
I enjoyed your story. I loved the plot, character voices, and I'm glad the team decided to try again.
cathyfaires chapter 24 . 2/23
I love that story hope you write another story smiles
fanswell chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Such a beautifully written story. And so meaningful
jane-rjt chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Thank you so much for this. The plotting and characters were excellent. It's a rare thing in Fan Fiction to find an episodic standalone tale which really delivers, so 9 years after you posted the last chapter, I just want to say Well Done.
MandaScooby chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
I'm about 9 years late to the party, but I felt I'd be ungrateful if I didn't leave a review. This is the most beautiful SGA fanfiction I've read. Thank you!
LavenderGecko chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
Amazing, I love this story :)
The Reviewer chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Marvelous read it at once, just awesome! :)
Your Fan chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
This is an amazing story really really great, thanks for writing it
Monica chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
I'm not even sure where to start. I really wish this had been an episode, as it perfectly fits in with the fallout for Trinity, and it would have been great to truly see the fallout from Arcturus played out like this. My emotions were all over the place when reading this... tears, pissed off, laughter, hurting for Rodney... I could go on and on. I love how Lorne and Ronon were keeping guard; that is so fitting for both characters. Radek being a better friend than Rodney usually appreciates, but never afraid to stand up for Rodney. John & Elizabeth made me want to say bad things in Czech and smack them both for being so unreasonable and pigheaded. Thank you for sharing this story so that I could have the privilege of reading it.
CaptainAlias chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Screaming because goddamn this is one of the best fics I've ever read
kindleflame5 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
This sucks.
Hope Lescase chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I've only just started reading Stargate Atlantis fanfiction and this just makes me want more! There are many things in the show which could be expanded on and I think this story fits in perfectly between Trinity and Instinct. Thank you for writing such an interesting story :)
wendylee chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Ok, I know you posted the last chapter to this story over 6 years ago. However, I just found it and read it all in one sitting. I really enjoyed it and loved how you expanded on the final scenes in Trinity. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
ghostboi chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
i started reading this last night. Meant to leave comments after each chapter, but were so caught up in the story that i rushed to the next chapter every time.

This was brilliant. and beautiful. Bravo.