Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Jules47 chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
At least now Col Sheppard has managed to get Rodney alone so they can talk and hopefully sort things out.

It's going to be an interesting conversation and not an easy one for either of them.
brenda k chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Thank you for putting these last few chapters up so quickly! And also, thank you having John be Not Quite as big a jerk as he'd seemed earlier. I like how he & Lorne stood against Kate, too. And Rodney! (hugs Rodney) Poor guy. Eagerly looking forward to the coming confrontation between Rodney & John and how it will play out :-)
flubber chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Soory I haven't reviewed for a while. I have been having problems with my computer so I stopped getting alerts.

As a result of this, this is not so much a series of chapter reviews. It's more of an overview of Chapters 18 to 23.

I think that the latter stages of this story, for me, con be summed up in the phrase, "You don't know what you've got till it's gone!"

The story has captured very well how cruel people can be. When something happens to someone, it is so easy to find someone to blame. And as you have depicted, it can be something that is very nasty.

It has also captured well how easily things can get out of hand. In todays world, it is very easy to get lost in your own life and how it is going and this can blinker you to what is going on around you. You have captured this very well in the way that Elizabeth and John have behaved in not seeing what was happening to Rodeny. Also, I feel that the way that Elizabeth took time to accept that she had been a part of the problem. That is something that is very human indeed. It is far easier to blame someone else than to identify and accept one's own waknesses and mistakes.

I also like the way that Rodney has reacted. I think that he has reacted in a very human way and it has come over very well in the story.

When Rodney resigned they realised how much he meant to them as a friend as well as a colleague. I like the way that they are trying to get him back. As someone who is very stubborn I think that it would be the right thing to do to get him to think that he had the idea to stay!

There is only one part of the chapters that I have read that I didn't quite get. In chapter 22 in the part where it starts, 'Ronan wasn't sure who was most at risk. I'm not really sure that that makes any sense.

Apart form that it has been a really good story.

Thank you.

TTFN

flubber
Silverthreads chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Interesting chapter. I am curious about the three names and thier relevance to Rodney. Looking forward to more
Aphrael chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
ARRGH! This is torture! Why must you keep stopping at the most interesting spots? I both love and hate cliffhangers but right now I really, really hate them. Please continue updating quickly otherwise I will have to keep checking and will never get my homework done. Oh, and if you hadn't figured out by now, I love this story. The sooner you update the sooner I will tell you what a great writer you are and I know for a fact that all writers crave ego boosting reviews! Great story, can't wait for more!
Hettie chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Hm. Well, they've managed to keep Rodney somewhat busy, and I believe they are right not to let him feel like they are want him to go, but I'm not sure that this is working. No one is actually going overboard to make him feel wanted or needed that I can see. Anxiously awaiting more. Thanks.
mckaysgenius chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Awesome. I am so glad everyone is finally getting their heads out of the sand and getting with the program. Stopping Rodney McKay is a priority. Can't wait to see how it all ends. Marilyn
SGA Fanz chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Yay for new chap's, Why do I feel Sheppard will ruin the plan, I hope Rodney doesnt fall for it, hes to smart, at the moment Sheppard only seems to want the "genuis" and whats he wants, not Rodney, though talking to him is better than just letting him go, Can Rodney please punch Sheppard? please
Random Clone chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Ah, finally! John certainly is a good Sheppard, eh? I know, I know, that was bad... :P
madroby chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Interesting twist of events (and as always well written). I'm going to trust that you aren't going to sway Rodney easily (or fool him) given all the energy going into his decision...
Sepik chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
Ya updated!

Very quickly.

Huzzah!

:D

'Twas good, as usual.
BizzyLizzy chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
These last few chapters have been so intense, but please update soon - I really want to see what happens next.
Lucygoosey chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter and the Sheppard/McKay face down. This has been so GOOD so far!
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
story has been good up 'til now. But chapter 23 was excellent. Will be sorry when your story is finished.
Sarie Venea chapter 23 . 9/24/2006
I have to say how much I am enjoying this story. It is heartbreakingly good. I feel so horible for Rodney, and have been waiting for what seems like years for John and he to have this talk. Please hurry and post the next chapter!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »