Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
AlzarinRed chapter 24 . 5/13/2010
I just found this story and I'm so glad I did. I love it - touching emotions, a bit of action - it's got all the good stuff that I love in a story. While I was surprised to see you have Sheppard and Weir act so mean to McKay, Shep's explanation at the end that it came from fear of losing his best friend made sense. I really liked how Lorne and Ronon were watching out for McKay - I love seeing more of Lorne. :)

Thank you for a great story.
Goddoesn'tplaydice chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Oh my, that was amazing! I got so caught up in reading it and all the emotions, I felt them all, and I could see each persons view clearly. I got so caught up, that I almost missed my bus. Then when I got back from school, I immediately brought it back up. I think that is shows why John and Rodney ended up with such a strong friendship.
Thank you for producing that amazing story
Beth
Ame Suisei chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
Just wanted you to know.. I hate you..

I started reading this at 10pm and could not stop till I finished it.. Its now 6am and i have to be at work in 6 hrs... You have written a very emotional story that completely draws in the reader. I actually was crying at points as i remembered points where I've felt similar to Rodney.

Your story was well written and engaging.

Though i stand by my opening statement as I did not care to relive those emotional memories..
neptune60 chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
Wow. I have to say I'm a bit stunned by this story. Your hatred for Sheppard's character seems to know no bounds. I don't know who this character is that you are portraying but its not Sheppard. You got all of this from Trinity. All I got after that episode was two men being a little awkward around each other because one of them, ie MACKAY took his friend for granted, and betrayed his trust and you have turned it into some horrible vindictive depressing Rodney love fest. What about Rodney ignoring everyone's advise and his arrogant disrespect for Radek, insisting he knew better than the ancients and putting millions of lives at risk. Do you not think Weir and Sheppard had any right at all to be annoyed with him. How can you destroy a relationship that was one of the best things about SGA and portray its characters so out of character just to suit your story.
oldhope001 chapter 24 . 1/31/2009
I love this.

I actually cried at the pain Rodney was in.

I haven't cried in over 5 years, so that shows how much your story affected me, on a personal experience level.

I'll leave it up to you to decide which part I might have lived- living on an alien planet, fighting evil space- vampires.

So cheers, Mark
erik chapter 24 . 9/16/2008
I just stumbled across this story and must congratulate you on a superb piece of writing.

Congratulations and thanks.
Amon-Ra3 chapter 24 . 9/12/2008
I really want to thank you for posting this story. I loved reading it. It even brought me to tears a few times. It also kept me entralled so I wanted to tell you that I think you did a good job with it.
SaJi chapter 24 . 3/16/2008
Wow. Now that is what I call an episode tag. D

I really loved reading this story and have practically read it straight trough in one go, or would have, if I hadn't passed out at 4:30am last night. It is absolutely brilliant and wonderfully done. Thank you for writing it.
Aerieth chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
GYAH! You are so evil! Every time I think somthing good might happen, something totally not-good and unexpected happens! This story is so good that it should be a crime. My mantra through out it so far has been 'crap! how the heck did that happen?/I so did not see that coming!/Oh, evil auther alert'. Do you know how mean this is?

Beyond my frustrations at being unable to predict what is going to happen (which by the way is totally welcome in the fanfic 'verse, I hate overused/un-thoughout ideas/plots), this is uterly brilliant. I can't wait to finish this and read more of your work. Cheers.
CatW chapter 24 . 3/3/2008
So I realise I'm about two years behind the boat on this one but just wanted to leave a review, which I don't do all that often - I found this story earlier today and read it from start to finish, and I have to say I've been reading fanfiction for about 6 years now, hundreds of stories and I honestly don't think I've ever read better. I got so sucked in I wanted to cry at parts and rage at others, it felt like it was happening to me or someone I cared about and not just a story - and while I think a lot of us who read fanfiction get a lot of stick from people who don't, this story just goes to prove that its not just rabid fans who are involved in it but people capable of writing amazing, moving novels! Thanks for the story, hope to see more from you in the future!
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
Hmph. Everyone seems really into 'damning with faint praise' when its Rodney. But put John in the hot seat? Totally different story. John really isn't thinking right now, he's discovered he's not comfortable with a scientist that's not McKay in the field, but if he seriously thinks that McKay would put his life in his hands after the weeks are up, he's crazy. Just stepping through the Stargate with them says that he trusts them completely. Now? I wouldn't present these people my back if i were him.
Choas Babe chapter 21 . 2/29/2008
"I didn't mean for this to happen." No fucking shit. John reminds me very much of Rodney at the start of this. He didn't see the problem, because he wasn't looking. This is John's Doranda, and Rodney is his casualty. He made his bed, let him rot in it.
Bex chapter 24 . 12/22/2007
Omg *stares at screen* there just aren't words to describe how brilliant I thought this was! Amazing characterisation and lots of McKay angst as well! Loved it :D
Obsessed Pam chapter 24 . 10/13/2007
What an amazing story. The right descriptive words seem inadequate for what has truly been the most compelling of reads. Characters were brilliantly portrayed and ones such as Zelenka and Lorne came to life in a multi-dimensional way that few SGA writers have achieved until now. The pace was a cracking one even before the Wraith came on the scene and the tension between Rodney and Sheppard was an electrical forcefield!

I can only pray that you will consider writing again because you already have an audience in waiting.
Obsessed Pam chapter 23 . 10/13/2007
What on earth could make Rodney change his mind? It's going to have to be a corker that's all I can say.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »