Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Silverthreads chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
It's good to see Rodney being a real scientist and doing the painstaking background research that prefaces most research projects. Good chapter all around vis a viz interactions, plot development and scene setting
Psycho-WarBaby chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
I know I haven't been reviewing every chapter but I have been reading eery chapter and loving it. This little trinity tag fic has blown out into a little story of it's own. I'm really enjoying it.

I must admit it's moving a little slow for me, but at the same time, I love the thought and detail you've managed to write into the story. And love the little bit of Gaelic you've thrown in for Carson.

Cna't wait for more.
Random Clone chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Dum dum dum dum... *sinister music*

What is going to happen? I need to know!
Lucygoosey chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
O, what is this mysterious device McKay was so keen to get? And what is this disease going around? More importantly, will Sheppard get it?
kamelion chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
aw!

Concise, aren't I? And vague as hell. :)
Mistress Desdemona chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I love Trinity tag-fics (or any kind of Rodney-angst, really), and I like what you're doing with this one. I especially like the angle of the Lorne-Rodney and Teyla-Rodney friendships. I love how the last line of this chapter was Teyla thinking of Rodney, because a) it drives the angst home, and b) the relationship between the two of them is something that's largely unexplored on the show, and I like that you're creating a friendship with them here.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Random Clone chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I loved the banter between Dr. Z and Sheppard! It was great!

Poor Teyla's in an uncomfortable situation, though, ain't she?
Wolfgirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I've really been enjoying this story so far. Poor Rodney. Weir and Sheppard really need to be slammed down hard for the way they've treated Rodney, IMO.

I wish we'd seen why Rodney's now pushing Lorne and Teyla away. I think he's doing it because he thinks he has to, to protect them. Thing is, I think he's likely right. Rodney would know better than any of them what kinds of things are being said about him, etc., and because he's been an outsider, or a pariah, before in his life he can surely accurately judge when things have got to a point where anybody being nice to him would potentially be in danger. I took what Clarke said to Lorne as confirming my suspicion that he (and likely Tayla, too) would sooner or later be in danger if he keeps being nice to Rodney.

I'd like to see more of Rodney's connection to Atlantis.

I hated Sheppard when he asked Radek if Rodney had forced/pushed him into going on off-world missions. Sheppard really doesn't know Rodney at all, does he?

Sad to see Rodney thinking of not going on off-world missions anymore. But, I think that *might* just be a smart move on his part. Weir and Sheppard probably expect Rodney to want to get back to going on missions, and probably plan on using Rodney's desire to keep going off-world to control him long-term. Rodney saying he doesn't want to do that anymore is probably the only thing that'll shake them up, take away a bit of their control.

Besides, at this point I can't see Rodney trusting Sheppard to not hesitate at a critical point thereby causing Rodney's death. I know I don't trust Sheppard with Rodney's safety.

Interesting to see where you're going with the disease outbreak. With Rodney being such a pariah, why do I think he's going to end up being the only one *not* affected and will end up having to figure out how to save them all from this disease...
leener chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Just got back from a couple days of vacation, I really needed it, and found two more lovely chapters to read! Wahoo! I noticed Rodney picked up on the fact that all his buddies were shipped out away from him, poor guy. :( And it figures the moment that when he makes a big discovery, he isn't even there! That sucks! Well all I know is that he better be treated like a hero now LOL! Great chapters and can't wait for more. :)
angw chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I think Sheppard is going to get a little sick of having to active everything for Zelenka. Nice that Teyla and Ronon are thinking of him.

Oh oh what's going on at the mainland? What has Beckett found out?
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Good chapter. I like the twisting plot developments.
Tazmy chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Poor McKay. He'd be like a kid in a candy store if he could only be there.
reen212000 chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
oh. devices. this should be fun. i'm waiting... ;)
asdeed chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Wow, I can't believe how quickly you're cranking out the chapters. But I like it! :D

My favorite moment this chapter has to be Zalenka messing with Sheppard, that was great. Can't wait for the next chapter though and see what comes of the teams discovery, that should be a fun scene. ;)
Shaddow chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
YAY! [huggles Teyla] I wonder how hurt Rodney will be when he realizes. And will John realize how much he hurt Rodney when he finally gets his head out? OH, I wanna see that. Please pleaseplease pretty please? [puppy dog eyes]
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »