Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Obsessed Pam chapter 22 . 10/13/2007
I for one am extremely pleased to see that John is being made to suffer just a little. No way does he deserve to have things go easy; not after what Rodney has been through.
Obsessed Pam chapter 21 . 10/13/2007
Way to go Zelenka. I've always liked this scientist, but in this story hetruly shines.
Obsessed Pam chapter 18 . 10/12/2007
Now we are wondering just how Rodney is going to react to the fact that he has been rescued and by Sheppard of all people.
Obsessed Pam chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
There's never a dull moment in this story! It is also gratifying to see Shep stewing in his own juices.
Obsessed Pam chapter 16 . 10/10/2007
Well at last. I think Sheppard is getting everything he deserves. Well done Lorne and Ronon. Better late than never.
Obsessed Pam chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
I've got this childish response, being - 'Serves them right, maybe they'll appreciate him now!' except it is poor Rodney who's been taken.
Obsessed Pam chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
Just when I thought things were looking up - the answer to the virus is still proving elusive and now to add to this, there's a Hive ship.
Obsessed Pam chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
There's vindication of a sort thanks to Zelenka, yet still Rodney is being made to feel an outcase. This is so wrong.
Obsessed Pam chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Zelenka is my hero. He seems to be the only one making sense here; the only one who truly knows just what Rodney is doing and how essential he is to the running of Atlantis.

Honestly, if I could smack Sheppard across the head, I'd be reaching over right now! He is so quick to put the blame on McKay. And to think Rodney acted to save Miko from harm, throwing himself over her. Another hero!

And now this disaster coupled with the unknown virus is going to place enormous strain on the medical people. Poor Carson.
Obsessed Pam chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Aha, at last. Sheppard is using his brains at long last and realising that not having Rodney around is detrimental to the missions.

But this virus is not looking good at all.
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Whatever Carson is worried about can't be good. And when is someone going to take Rodney in hand, otherwise he is going to work himself to death?

Is there any hope that whatever is found in this Ancient base will provide the answer to whatever is going to be thrown at the Atlanteans?
Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Way to go Rodney. I wouldn't be feeling in the mood to play happy families either.
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Ah, at last some natural response from Sheppard. I'm hoping that his reluctance to have another scientist on his team is simply his own way of showing that there is no one who can replace Rodney. Hope I'm right in this assumption.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Something has got to give and it's a toss up as to whether it is Rodney or Sheppard. But things surely can't continue in this way. It's too painful for words.
Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
I'm beside myself worrying about what is happening to Rodney. The coincidence of both Lorne, Beckett and Teyla being away from Atlantis is obviously not such a thing. But what will the repercussions be? If anyone deserves a good thump it is Sheppard; I just hope Rodney isn't in for more harsh treatment.

My own concerns aside, this is a story containing all the requisites for a brilliant piece of fiction. I'm just luxuriating in knowing there are so many chapters of bliss ahead of me. Such joy!
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »