Reviews for Of Duty, Atonement, and Redemption
Tazmy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is awesome! How does this fit in with McKay's apology to Shep I wonder.

There really are so many ways they can handle problems like this, so I see where Elizabeth is coming from but I have to agree with Carson, it can only serve to break him more.
dokichan chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
PLEASE continue this soon? It's awesome!
AnCa chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I enjoyed this :) I love Carson being Rodney's friend still. Poor Rodney, he only wanted to prove his genius :P And to be fair, his behaviour wasn't out of character.

More soon? Hope so!
Elisa chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
OMG! That was an awesome chapter! So much agust! I'm waiting for the next chapter! Please hurry!
Ocean chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very nice insight into Rodney but I still believe he deserved the telling off he got. The mans sheer arrogance and deplorable behaviour towards Zelenka almost cost Sheppard his life and destroyed 5/6 of a Solar System. What did he expect from Weir, a tap on the hand and told not to mess around with things the ancients couldn't even control particulary when he was told repeatedly that it was extremely dangerous to do so. Sheppard put his trust in him when he bragged about knowing more than the ancients. I thought that Sheppard let Rodney off way too lightly and I would have loved to have seen some follow up to this episode.. Maybe there wasn't any human life in that solar system but how do we know if it was not populated with alien lifeforms.
melibabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, a wonderful start! I look forward to more (and soon!). You did say on-list that you had a good chunk of it done, right? Right? Right? :D
DesiGal chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow...this story is amazing. Loved, loved, LOVED Carson and Elizabeth's conversation towards the end! Just perfect! Loved his mom's quote. Also liked the tidbit about Collin's "Spock Lives" mug.
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great stuff so far - I always thought there was so much that could have been added to this episode but couldn't quite figure out what. Looking forward to reading more.
KraftyM chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow - wonderfully written. I've always thought this ep deserved more explanation - I think there's more to it Rodney's motives than being self-serving (and I thought Weir sounded like a shrew yelling at him in public like that - I thought she was better than that)!

More soon I hope! I'm so hooked!
Hettie chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is WONDERFUL! I can hardly wait for more. You seem to have an understanding of the characters and situations that is rare. I also love the structure, letting the scenes unfold organically. Good for Carson! And Good for you!

Thanks for sharing your gift. I look forward to more soon!
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Interesting beginning!

I've always found Trinity to be a double edged sword. On the one hand, I understand Weir and Sheppard's anger at Rodney's arrogance... on the other hand, I found it appalling how Rodney has to beg everyone for forgiveness at the end. Granted, he behaved poorly towards Radek - and an apology here is warranted -, but what has he done to John? Is it so much to ask that John trust him? After one year of Rodney always fixing any- and everything? When push came to shove, Rodney obeyed Sheppard's orders... that the experiment itself didn't work, well, that's included in the definition of an experiment. I don't fault him for that. And let's be honest, he may have destroyed nearly an entire star system, but it wasn't inhabited - unlike Carson's experimentations in "Poisoning the Well" which led to the death of half the population of a planet... and let's not even mention the whole Michael and Misbegotten disaster which make Rodney's mistakes in Trinity look like child's play.

Sorry, I got into rant mode here. I'm looking forward to where you're taking this story! Update ASAP please!
TimeLordEmiri chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, I really liked this!

I hope you post the next part very soon.

I've been wanting to see an extreme tag to Trinity and this is perfect. The details about his jeans really made it feel real.

Hope this has many parts.

TLE
Espiritu chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great start! I'm hooked. Looking forward to seeing the fallout from all this. The show just blew it off so quickly, but you know in real life it would not have been swept under the rug so easily.
Denethor's Angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
And to think I hated Weir before!

Please tell me both Sheppard and Weir have it coming! I'm hoping to see them begging for his help in the near future, preferably on their knees... with a lot of begging ;o)

Besides, if "they" have learn not to trust Rodney, I'd bet that the genius that he is has learn how to make a very BIG bang (The man's a genius or he's not) ;o)

Please update soon!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Riveting start. I am looking forward to more. Your writing is taut but full. I am intriguied.
647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »