Reviews for Cuffs
Morning'sSong chapter 4 . 7/4
AHAHAHA well I'd say that plan backfired spectacularly, at least they're working together now right XD
Jahunta4974 chapter 7 . 3/3
I'm starting to wonder if the mansion will be standing by the end of the story! It's still hilarious!
Jahunta4974 chapter 4 . 3/3
Well, the Professor got what he wanted, the two of them working together. He should be pleased; I guess some people are never satisfied.
Jahunta4974 chapter 2 . 3/3
That professor is one sneaky devil! I can't wait to see how this ends, I hope it doesn't with a impaled Cyclops!
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 3/3
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd write more but I can't stop laughing!
magneta chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
This was hilarious, I love stories of Logan and Scott as friends. Really funny, especially the part with the hot sauce.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Congratulations on writing a story that got funnier with every chapter, and where, in the end, it all worked out for the better.
fariedragon chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
They get along just fine by being the annoying sibling rivalry
polyrhyme chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Prank wars! bonding! im in love!
Marvelite5Ever chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gods *clutching sides and wheezing slightly from laughing* this was hilarious! XD

My absolute favorite parts were the ending (the mental image of Logan sprinting down the hallway with a wrench, hammer, and several 2x4s is just amazing, not to mention what he must have done to Scott!), Scott trying to teach math while Logan balanced a water bottle on his nose (is it weird that I could totally imagine Logan doing that?), how they had the handcuffs on and Scott kept trying to go left but since Wolverine was strong he always ending up pulling Scott to the right, and how after they got the handcuffs off Scott turned right as well out of habit and Logan said "You know you don't still have to follow me, right?" XD And the rainbow mullet and them stealing the helmet of Cerebro was just brilliant!

Thank you so much for sharing!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
This is hilarious. They are working together, surely that's good enough?!
Booklover0608 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I don't know much about this fandom but... They kinda remind me of Merlin and Arthur... *rofl*
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
U need to continue this. I love it. Its brilliant. Plz plz plz CONTINUE this.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This fic made my day! I just read it in one sitting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Nice so far. My reaction was rather similar when i saw X3. How dare they kill Jeanie? How dare they? *sobs*