Reviews for Cuffs
fariedragon chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
They get along just fine by being the annoying sibling rivalry
Aspie chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Prank wars! bonding! im in love!
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Oh my gods *clutching sides and wheezing slightly from laughing* this was hilarious! XD

My absolute favorite parts were the ending (the mental image of Logan sprinting down the hallway with a wrench, hammer, and several 2x4s is just amazing, not to mention what he must have done to Scott!), Scott trying to teach math while Logan balanced a water bottle on his nose (is it weird that I could totally imagine Logan doing that?), how they had the handcuffs on and Scott kept trying to go left but since Wolverine was strong he always ending up pulling Scott to the right, and how after they got the handcuffs off Scott turned right as well out of habit and Logan said "You know you don't still have to follow me, right?" XD And the rainbow mullet and them stealing the helmet of Cerebro was just brilliant!

Thank you so much for sharing!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
This is hilarious. They are working together, surely that's good enough?!
Booklover0608 chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I don't know much about this fandom but... They kinda remind me of Merlin and Arthur... *rofl*
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
U need to continue this. I love it. Its brilliant. Plz plz plz CONTINUE this.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This fic made my day! I just read it in one sitting.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Nice so far. My reaction was rather similar when i saw X3. How dare they kill Jeanie? How dare they? *sobs*
Saffa chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
GENIUS

Loved this fanfic to bits

Every chapter made me laugh my guts out

Kudos to you
LadyGhai chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
wow! i really have fun reading this fic.. amazing and a very hilarious story ever.. hahaha
LadyGhai chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
what's with the people hating N'sync hahaha.. i think there music are quiete nice.. hahaha
LadyGhai chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
and again! i can't stop laughing.. haha.. i love this waR!
LadyGhai chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
damn! i can't stop laughing! hahaha XD
Aluminas chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I love this story! Few comedic themed fic manage to keep my interest and I must say that yours did lol

“I knew it. You’re just like all the others. You only want me for my body.” That line made me wake up my fiance in the middle of the night...XD *dies*
Meeve chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
ha brilliant! i loved it! excellent war and an excellent story. thanks!