Reviews for Can We Talk?
Aqono chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
SO. CUTE. Oh, my God, the way Jude asked Wyatt out at the end was so adorable! I literally squealed! EEEEE. Oh, my goodness, that was so cute. Your whole trilogy was absolutely amazing! Great job! This was totally in character, to me!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
fuck with me
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Again, very cool stoy! If you have a sequal I'm hunting it down. If you don't... WRITE one ;)
fiona868 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
oh my god I loved this. I was randomly looking for new fics to read and just happened to find fics for 6teen (I really like that cartoon) and this is the first one I read. Lol, I wasn't supposed to get hooked...I guess I did.

Now, I'll go and read the prequel you mentioned. Jude is just so cute.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMG I LOVE YOU WYATTxJUDE STORIES LOL JUDE THE SEX KITTEN MY FAV COUPLES ARE

NIKKIxJONSEY

AND

WYATTxJUDE

LOVEZ IT

~YAOI FANGIRL~
Your Iron Lung chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I totally think you should write another sequel or whatever; it really is cute to see Jude and Wyatt together, so some fluff between them would be a welcome site :]
Zboowap chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
honestly the only word for this fic is ADORABLE! I really have nothing else to say. Can't wait for the sequel this is so cute.

btw i LOVE your author's note, your thoughts on the guy's relationships are totally killer. I love you! This fic is so darn cute! )
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yet again nicely done! I'm enjoying this story so I hope you update it soon, if you plan to. Keep up the good work! :)
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, that touch me like derictly!Just bieng nice, I do nice/Polite reviews, by the way, to tell you the truth the slashes couple doesn't reall interst me.
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Like, omg gay. *snickers*

This was seriously too cute. I love your writing; I really hope you write a third one of this little mini series you've started. It makes me wanna go write some 6teen slash. XD
eternitys-shadow chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Well, you know me...I'm the biggest JXN shipper out there, and...well yea...I tend to read slash, to keep my horizon's open and if this remains a T and doesn't go above for hardcore sex description then you can count on a review from me once in awhile...