Reviews for Viewtiful Joe: Brand New Hero
Major144 chapter 21 . 5/3
A very Viewtiful story for a underrated series. I greatly enjoyed this story. Nick was a very like able hero who was both funny and nobel. The intros with the heroes and villains introducing themselves in the beginning was a very nice touch and gave me a nice little taste of what was coming in each chapter.

The villains were just over the top and enjoyable and they each proved to be tough.

The fights were also well written and action packed and I enjoyed all the various movie references you added.

This was a very enjoyable read and I can't help but wonder if the Nick in this story is a younger version of the Nick in your Invader Zim The Series story. Anyway great job! :)
Starlightstealer chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I sure did. *giggles*
Starlightstealer chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
I LIKE EPILOGUE. hehehehe - imagine a robot voice 'k?
Starlightstealer chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Okay so I don't like watching horror movies. I can handle PG. But when Jason said hair down there, I imagined him trying to rape me! I hate scary movies! MAKE IT STOP! *bawling and a tantrum*
Starlightstealer chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Song. Duh.
Starlightstealer chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Who the fuck is the master?!
I like cheeseburgers.
I forgive the villains.
Kaiser is the name of name doctor's pharmacy.
You know Kaiser Permanente?
Starlightstealer chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
So, the master of JAGOW is Jets counterpart. Am I right? I right?
Starlightstealer chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Who is the master of JAGOW anyway? *curious*
Starlightstealer chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Well that was epic. So epic, I will sing! #You can't escape the nightmares curse!# - *sings made up song*
Starlightstealer chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Wow. I wish I had the power over fire. So many things I could do... *imagines burning school, P.E teacher, math nerds that invent math laws*
Starlightstealer chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Oh great, I can actually sum this chapter up. *groans* Beware of cursing.
Lacertavis is a perverted bastard.
D.E.M is a cool robot.
Trust were-animals.
Know where to go before using a teleporter.
Cerberus is fucking awesome.
I hate seafood.
Starlightstealer chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
well that was an epic fight. So now Alastor joins the trio or what? I so hope he does. that would make it the FOUR FIERCE FIGHTERS! hahahaha *laughing at inside joke*
Starlightstealer chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Poor Another Joe... *shudders*
Starlightstealer chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Well we have three on the hero's side and like ten or nine or something on the bad guy side. So yeah, what is Alastor going to do with Nick's family anyway?
Starlightstealer chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I like Gran Bruce's poem.
Also you seriously blew up him in his fucking mouth?! Nice.
Bloody Rachel is a traitor?
And all of the theme songs sound the same to me!
That about wraps it up.