Reviews for The Ladder of Mischief
Shaithan chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Kodachi the magical girl. And her aligator as the loyal magical girl advisor.

This promises so much fun.

Will other deities appear here? For example Thor who hunts Loki. Or will the Sailor Scouts and Kodachi and her magical girls have to deal with Loki without help?

I think this will become very interesting.

Hopefully you find time to write a second chapter.
Luthorne chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Huh, intriguing. Be interesting to see where this goes, if you still plan on continuing it. Don't think I've run across one where Ranma winds up with a team of magical girls competing with the Sailor Senshi...a few where he winds up in charge of the Sailor Senshi, but not actually with a rival (if not exactly evil) team of sorts. Be fun to see what'd happen if they ran into the Sailor Scouts.
Fury chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This is going to be great, I just know it.
Paver83 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This... is original. At least as far as I know. I'm VERY interested to see where you take this. I can easily see the various fiancees still duking it out, unless their respective deities really lower a mental boom.

I think I would have give Ranma to Coyote, but that's personal preference on my part.

You decided to go with the extra delusional version of Kodachi who doesn't 'get' the curse despite seeing it in action. I can see why you did so if this is going to be a heavily comedic story, but I have a preference for a less delusional Black Rose. Spider Queen. Whatever. Again, I suppose that's my preference.

Eagerly awaiting more! Thanks!
Upgrade chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I'm not sure whether to groan or chuckle. Maybe both. :)
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Interesting! I like it! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
kaztsar chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You do know that Konatsu is a guy, right?
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
HAHAHAHA this is rich. I simply LOVE it. This is one helluva original story. I want more... NO! I NEED more.
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Interesting though it seemed to go a little too quickly. The idea is certainly original but it felt a bit rushed. I'd have liked to see Kodachi's initial fight with the Senshi for example.

I look forward to seeing how this developes.

-_-Me-_-
aondehafka chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Looking forward to more! The only thing I'd really ask is, could you use these circumstances to make Kodachi more chaotic but less actually crazy? I always feel sorry for her and like to see her get a better handle on life, the universe, and everything.

One way to do this, of course, would be for the Avatars' personalities to change over time, developing similarities to their patron chaos deities. You don't have to take this too far, of course, and I'd advise against that anyway, but in moderation it seems to me like it could have some great potential.
TerraBull chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I laughed a lot at this, and wondered how long it would be before Kodachi wanted a re-match from the Girls in Juuban.

Cont when you can.