Reviews for The X Factor
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Oh wow fantastic idea cant wait for more
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Wonderful 2 chapters. Interesting to see the Joes as mutants.

Looking forward to more.
AL0LT0 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
nice
susan chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
great story!
please keep writing ) )
Rai Science chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This is awesome! I was searching Google for fics with Storm Shadow in them, but this! I never would have expected this masterpiece! Are you going to continue?
Millen Stryker chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
This is one good crossover I will absolutely look forward to reading (plus it's in my favortites).

Okay, if there's two Beach Heads, AND two Storm Shadows, does that mean that there's... *gets hit by a rock* OW! Who threw that?

Update with the next chapter. I really can't wait to read what happens next.
Alex chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Wow, two Beach Heads. Hm...looks like there's a chance he'll have to put up with himself. WooHoo! Cover girl's in this! Keep 'em coming!
reviewer not a writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
not a bad storie but can u continue with Resurrecting the Red its a great storie
Alison chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. I've just got to say one thing though. NEEDS MORE LADY JAYE! LOL. Really it's terrific.
trecebo chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Girl, you really got me going, you got goin' now, you really got me...

*sigh* nearly all my fave Joes and X-men to boot. *le double sigh sigh*
Angel Commando chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Yay! An update! Please update soon, because I'd very much like to see the worlds/factions collide soon!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
This story is getting better with each chapter! I can hardly wait for the two worlds to meet, and the different versions to compare notes.
Alex chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh. I'm liking this so far. It's kinda hard to imagine Beach Head not being in the army. It's interesting. Is Cover Girl gonna come out? Her and Beach are my two favorite joes. It's all right with me if ya wanna hook them up, ya know. It's really fine. I don't mind. I don't.
ScarlettSlipper chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Love this! X-men and the Joes together! :) Can not wait to read more!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This first chapter is GREAT! I like Beach Head's attitude toward Scott. Leaving him in the Zoo is PERFECT! I want to read MORE of this story!