Reviews for Evil Never Dies
Yukirei-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Sequel...sequel...sequel!

This story is interesting so far!

I'm keeping watch hope you update soon.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
XD Ah, I like this story. -lol- I really do enjoy this. A whole lot, hoenstly, and wow, Short sentances SUCK!
Akashi Something chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Argh, what a suspenseful chapter. I'd really thought it was Vodka gone mad in the beginning, but I was relieved (or mad?) to realize that it was someone impersonating Vodka. Grr. Poor Vodka. I hope Gin will realize what is going on. And is Ayumi getting dizzy because she was hit on the head by a gun before? Poor Ayumi...

Argh. I need the next chapter. But I'm surprised by Ling's thoughts when he realized Ayumi trusted him. I guess this is the part about Ling you mentioned in the review response?

Anxious for the next chapter...
Akashi Something chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Glad that you've found inspiration. Would like to see the picture you drew. Have you posted it on LJ yet?

I loved Ayumi's thoughts in the beginning about Conan loving Ran. -pats Ayumi- And it's surprising how she came across the idea that Conan was jealous of Gin-sama. XD It would be so funny if it were true. XD It would be an interesting matter if Gin had saved Ayumi for another reason (that would make sense to Conan) other than the ghosts from the past and the fact that he's still human. And Ayumi's smart to talk to Conan about the phone call. I wouldn't have had second thoughts.

I hope that Gin and Vodka won't be driven apart. I was mildly surprised that Gin (or Vodka) wasn't suspicious of the phonecalls that came at the same time. Or maybe Gin is, but he's also suspicious of Vodka at the same time... Maybe if Vodka told the truth, then Gin would realize that something was up. Sigh.

And Ai seems to have a clearer picture as to what might be happening with the strange phone calls. It would make sense.

I'm curious to see what happens next! :D
Shirogane chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Not much going on with this chapter, but there was a foreshadowing of the bad guys.

Gin is good, he actually knew Vodka very well to pick apart the lie, [even I don't believe Vodka himself as a good lier] but still.

I do hope Vodka and Gin will not end up shooting each other, and is Ayumi going to see her Gin-sama again?

_
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
And things just get more and more interesting. See you next time.
Shirogane chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh my GOD~ You actually do write a continuation of it! Please do continue, I'm with you all the way!
FS chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Seems like Gin, Vodka and Ayumi are in danger again. :)

Ling doesn't seem to be a very smart person. But the first impression might be wrong. I'm curious to see what he has planned for Gin and Vodka.

Am glad that you've written a sequel. :) I only needed so long to review because I was too lazy to review the last time I read it. XD

Bye, FS
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Read this last night, but I had to go to sleep, so I couldn't review.

Sigh. You're so prolific, I feel ashamed. XD

Although I would've been content without the sequel, I'm nevertheless thrilled to see that the story goes on. Maybe you can write a series or something. :D

I was quite surprised to see that a white Porsche appeared. Is that going to be in any way significant? Maybe Conan or someone would think Gin repainted his car or something?-random guess. This Hi Sou sounds dangerous. Chinese or Korean? And the girl seems to be someone special to Hi Sou. I'm curious about Hi Sou and Ushio's relationship, and I hope he doesn't succeed in making Gin and Vodka into enemies. Poor Ayumi is going to be dragged in to everything again. :(

I'm intrigued by how the story will unfold. This is when I'm really glad that you write fast. XD
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hmm...A sequel to your two last fics...Xd

The bad guy seeme worth to be our two favorite MIB antagonist...And I'm waiting the scene between Ayumi and Gin-sama...

And the idea to see Gin and Vodka become antagonist...i'm curious about that...

Well, like always, you will put the relation between Gin and his sidekick in a new light...Good luck with that...;)
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Intruiging, but I like this plot a lot so far. -nods- See you next time!
Schillok chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
A sequel to Ghosts (and Blow me Away) - this raises high expectation. I really hope this story can fullfil them.

But why not? Two promising antagonists (They seem smarter than Ushio. Sure Ushio's actions made him almost unpredictable, but his lack of sanity killed him.), Gin and Vodka back in business and the Detective Boys will be involved too.

Your writing style is still great and even if this is just the prelude I am already curious about the conection between Ushio and Hi Sou. There must be something special, why else would he risk his live to try to kill Gin?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3