Reviews for Beginnings
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Rupert Grint's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awww! I wish I was Hermione... :'( Aw.

Didn't Remus, Tonks, Colin and Fred die? But I'm happy you kept them alive.

Amazing story!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Heh-heh... Well, on to 'Now and Forever'. :-P
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That's an awesome oneshot, again with your amazingness! I thought Hermione's middle name was Jean, not Jane which is Umbridge's.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very nice continuation. It's pleasant to have a placid story without a crisis and a happy occasion.

Thanks for posting!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Beautifully done.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
"You're not there," he said simply. "So the house is empty for me." [LOVE this line!] :)

The part about Ron having feathers EVERYWHERE he had hair was just hilarious! :D Such a fun part of the story! :)

Loved the wedding scene as well - especially Harry walking Hermione up the aisle! That was so sweet, but totally appropriate, since he's practically her brother in all but blood anyway. Of course, Portrait Harry 'reading Harry's mind' was pretty cool, too! :) Sure can't wait for it to be Harry & Ginny's turn to wed! :)
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011

I just reread your story and I couldn't agree with your reviewers more, It's lovely.

Now, is there going to be Harry and Ginny's wedding next? Harry and ginny's wedding? That would be loads of fun. I sure wish they had spell check on this site. Even the little words catch me sometimes, haha.

If you write more keep me in mind.

Love your work.

Best of luck in all you do.

Miss Millie
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hi Abra:

Sweet. I really love how you focused on Ron and Hermione's wedding - it was wonderful! Also, I like tat you made it reflect Tonks and Remus's wedding - very consistent.

All in all, it was a very nice ficlet.

Love from,

Avalon5 3
restinpace chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
What a perfect mixture of everything! This was a pleasure to read!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I agree, going in order, is a good idea. Still loving it! Keep them coming!
Lexie Lupin chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was really sweet! I loved the wedding scene! Wonderfully written! :)
keeperguy64 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
fun story! nice continuation of your series. i really liked it!
fred2008 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Once again, a very happy ending. I very much injoyed it. Keep up the work, and I'll have to check up on that one your working on as you mentioned.
hawkeye1958 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was a cute story! Ah weddings! Keep on writing!

Cheers! I also liked the Fox Tale!