Reviews for Heat
Oh my gosh, that was really nice. I loved it LOL
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved this line: "She'd wanted to get Kakashi's attention, but now that she had it, it was scaring the shit out of her."

Cute little piece. Thanks for sharing.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hehehehe... I agree with previous commentors... It would be fun to see a few more teaser chapters and then a nice hot lemon. XD
The tease is what makes the culmination hotter. XD
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I laughed so hard I nearly burst something internal. Good going! :D
Joele chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I laughed for a good five minutes.. poor sakura doesn't know that she was playing with fire (a very hot fire)
Write more please.
KaKiara chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
:D Great job! I love how you protray Kakashi :D
deb chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was so hot I liked that oneshot story very much I hope to read more of your stories that was GR8. :)
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BAHAHA! you know, i can totally imagine this happening in the actual series. like an omake or something :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
lmao. AWESOME story! Hilarious too!
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
love it i laughed so hard you have to do a sequal but when sakura has all of kakshi attention please keep writing kay
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
love it but whay i wanted kakshi to jump sakura you must write sequal to this kay
quarterdark chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
:D so funny nice job
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It's one of those cute fics! Well done and good idea it made me laugh!
HCL chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Awesomely funny! *giggle* I like how the characters fitted the original really really well, and I could imagine it as a subplot/ episode for Masashi Kishimoto's!
Zaza chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh. My gosh. My face hurts trying to suppress laughter. Beautiful. So hilariously in character with Kakashi the pervert-who-actually-isn't-a-pervert. Haha.