Reviews for Mistress
jayenator2.0 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
oohhh this is getting good, please continue
peace
jay out
i'm so hollow chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
woah Raven just defined HOT!hope you update soon!
klrob chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
pleasepleaseplease UPDATE SOON
Regin chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Thieves Like Us chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter! Seriously, you left it in a chilling way! I hope you continue when you can!
Thieves Like Us chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I liked the tangent about Starfire's bow mouth. The most unescessary things prove to be the greatest. It really pulls you in and shows you something often overlooked by action.
Thieves Like Us chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
The story behind Raven is just great. i love the self-hatred in this weird way.
Thieves Like Us chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow, just wow. Last sentence really wrapped this up great!
finalitylife chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
As always, you write exceptional. It makes me feel a little nostalgic to find myself reading one of your stories again, but I guess that's a sign that I've just been away from the genre too long. Of course I don't intend really to come back to it, but...yeah I lost my thought somewhere in there.

Anyways, excellent chapter. You still remain one of a very small group of writers I'll actually go back and look for and I was happy to see something updated. I'm rather curious to see where this story will go, but I'm not holding my breath that it will ever be finished.

Good work as always Val, and hope life is treating you better than its treating me.

Finalitylife
SylverEyes chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Ah! OMG THIS IS WHAT I NEED FROM BEING SICK AND OMG IT'S ALL JUST AMAZING -DIES FOREVER-

It's everything that I expected from this story! Because, really, your style when you write this is just incredible, and you somehow make it disorienting while having it totally make sense the whole way through. Not like no one can follow it, but just that something about it keeps the reader off-balance. I like that. It's so interesting. D

And Robin and Raven finally meet for good! _ Ah, I'm so excited to see where this goes... you've got Catwoman in there, and Wonder Woman and you have Kory calling her family in Europe! I bet that's going to lead somewhere...

Plus Speedy, because he's awesome, and argh, I can't stop spazzing about this! (And, uh oh, Robin's cheating on Kory... this is going to suck. Badly. O_O)

More? D
Cherry Jade chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Oh Val!

I enjoyed this chapter! Alot! Drunk!Robin was a bonus. Raven was smokin' hot! You never cease to amaze me with your writing skils. -bows to Val- Thanks for chapter on B-day, you're soo cool. I cant wait for your b-day to come, I shall return the favor.

Love,

C2
SylverEyes chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
I haven't reviewed this? I'm just slow lately!

This is really intruiging, and different than anything else I've read in a very, very long time. Love triangles are messy businesses, but they're so interesting. Especially with a writer as good as you, I always feel bad for the person who doesn't end up with the one they love.

Of course, rooting for RobRae in the beginning (I'm sure you guessed that), although your Kori is pretty cool. She takes the hit a lot of the time, I'm guessing. They aren't very happy together, are they?

Well, really, really hoping that you haven't given up on this one, since it looks really promising. A bit confusing, but everything will pull together in the end right? :)
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
*raises eyebrow*

?
Evilsangel chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
wow he doesn't seem to happy with her, nor her him.. lol well please update asap! i see the titans don't have the life they do on tv. well bye :) ;)
alena-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow... just wow...

The proloque may be short, but it was awesome... just awesome.

And it made me think... and making me think about something is almost impossible _, so, it's a great prologue.

'Someone put a gun to his head. Someone give him one, just to cradle, just to feel the cold ridged object in his blood crusted and flaking hands. Something real to give him comfort.'... definitely my favorite line from the chapter, because it was so wonderfully written.

I don't know, but I loved this line... _

So, I'm off reviewing the next chapter...

Alena