Reviews for The Betrayal
sentarla chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
interesting story line, would like to see where you take this. personally can't imagine don killing charlie, think alan needs to clear dons name because someone set him up. hope you finish it
nuffin chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
woah...this is interesting! i can't wait to read more, please update soon!
The Silent Rumble chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
the only complaint I have is that you need to put 'flashback' or dates when going backwards. other then that, great work.

jason
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
Glad to see another chapter. I hope we do not have to wait that long for another chapter. Excellent!
Ivette Boveda chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
good chappy! the guy was refering to terry right?
marilyn chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Please keep up the story line, it is very good. Don't keep us hanging to long - I normally do not even begin to read a story until it is finished, but this one caught my eye and I am really enjoying it. Thanks and HURRY!
PattyW chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
My mind is jumping from one thing to another, trying to figure out what Don is involved

in. I'm sure you'll tell us in due time, LOL.

And stop worrying about your use of the e-mails. I thought it was very effective

and easy to read.
FraidyCat chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
the e-mail is some weird fanfic thing; you just can't get a "real" address to print in here - not even in a review.
luvnumb3rs chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
What on earth does this chapter have to do with Charlie being murdered maybe I missed something but I read it twice an can't make the connection though I like the chapter. Keep up the good work.
Ivette Boveda chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
how long ago was the first email written? i'm curious as you seem to have Niki from G and R writing to Don.

you should put new mexico...just a thought

good intriguing chappy!
rhesus chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Intriguing thus far...am hoping perhaps all is not what it seems? Not a huge fan of character death but will continue for the now...this just seems TOO sad...
7kstar chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
For me this is an AU. But it is interesting and I'm willing to find out what on earth could cause all of this to happen. So for now, I'll keep reading.

I will say Don is my fav and if I can't deal with it, I may stop. Nothing personal.
The Silent Rumble chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
A little confusing and one grammar mistake, but other then that, can't wait for more. Love your work.
simanis chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
too disturbing, too out of character and too sad... Don would not do that .just to let you know I will not continue. thanks for your effort.
Kylie Anderson chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Cool. I don't think Don would have killed Charlie and then killed himself though. I bet you have a clever little reason! You have to update soon so I will know your intelligence! Update soon, please!