Reviews for The Ballad of Team Black Egg
Unbecoming Me chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I like it...But I don't really like how you change both Cunningham and Amy personality, but oh well it your story, please do update soon.
Gins chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
It is a pretty good story and am happy that I finally decided to try and read this one. Keep up the good work and continue to write for it.
Woodsballer chapter 13 . 1/10/2008
I can see your reasoning on a few of the previous chapter details. In exchange I have something else that I won't say for fear of being called a flamer.

As for this chapter. Interesting scenario, though a few more details would have helped to clarify exactly what was going on (took me a moment to figure it out). One of those "illegal stree races" sounds interesting. I hope you'll throw one of those in later.
Woodsballer chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
Interesting use for Luca. Though giving her to Mel seems kind of off. It would be better giving her to Kale, because she IS the main character. I'm also curious if Amy will play another role later.

It's ok so far, but I'm sorry to say that's about it. The premise is good, but it could have been executed better. But hey, there's still plenty of time to improve, so go for it!
Woodsballer chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
I think you could have done much more of the race. It almost looks like you're focusing entirely on character development and not enough on the stuff around them. Character development is good, but you still need the other stuff in there too.

Also, I'm sorry but the stuff with the women seem a little off. They just don't seem right. I don't know what it is but I don't like them. Sorry for the flame.
Woodsballer chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
WHAT! THE FIRST TIME SHE MEETS HER FATHER AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HUG HIM? THAT'S ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS! Though it does seem like something the actual developers would do. Also, that last piece seems out of place. You should have cut it and put it at the beginning of the next chapter.
Woodsballer chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
OK, no.
Woodsballer chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
OK, let's get the bad out of the way first. Your starting of the race was kind of short and fast. You didn't even include a countdown.

Now for the goods. Nice long anouncer intro. So far, the combat seems solid. Character development is coming along nicely, though if there's going to be some kind of revelation from Kale is yet to be seen.

Well, I'm going to keep reading. See you in a few chaps.
Woodsballer chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Well, it's good so far. But you know, I had the exact same idea to make Takashi nicknamed "Rocket T". So don't pull a copyright thing on me. The plot has a lot of potential at this point, so I'm anxious to continue.
KIMI chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i would have never thought of takeshi and liz having a is one of the most awesome fics i've read and I should know because i know all there is to know about IGPX. I'm A HUGE ways how old are you I'm 12 and please finish this story.I wanna see how Takeshi and Liz will react to each how Kale will react. Oh and keep writing more because there isn't so many fanfics about IGPX. THANKS
AnaLakura chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
scary, amy turned into a crazy person.
David chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Thing about this is, it's a lot bleaker, grittier than the show.
dark raven0 chapter 10 . 11/22/2006
wow... I love your story! please oh please, update soon!
David chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Can't release the running skeleton until the second lap. Still best IGPX fanfic I've seen yet though.
AnaLakura chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
I just have a small question, WHERE DOES CUNNINGHAM FIT INTO THIS! Takashi for that matter too. Thanks.